Disappointment

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
usually this is a great time for me , right in middle of football season , basketball about to start , but it’s so disheartening with how the football season is going & knowing their won’t be anything to play for in b-ball . Just bad times

99in99

Georgia Tech Fan
usually this is a great time for me , right in middle of football season , basketball about to start , but it’s so disheartening with how the football season is going & knowing their won’t be anything to play for in b-ball . Just bad times

I felt same way in 2015, 17, and 18. It's been a long time since there's been anything to look forward to in b-ball.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
In the words of CPJ, "Things are never as good or as bad as they seem". I understand people want to vent but by now if your expectations are anything other than to see how we progress for the future then you're setting yourself up for some rough days. Really all we cam ask is for the rest of these games to be competitive.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
In the words of CPJ, "Things are never as good or as bad as they seem". I understand people want to vent but by now if your expectations are anything other than to see how we progress for the future then you're setting yourself up for some rough days. Really all we cam ask is for the rest of these games to be competitive.

This. Looking like we belong in a Pwr5 conf is so 2018.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Nope, this staff and TStan made a deliberate choice. It is comical the people that whined about going 7-6 now are willing to acceptable losing seasons

Not only that ... They think people are stupid or evil for expecting better.

Last year, we were #11 in my offensive ppdvpwr5 stat, not in the acc but in the country. Yet, we're told that we should be satisfied with this.

Animal02

Banned
Not only that ... They think people are stupid or evil for expecting better.

Last year, we were #11 in my offensive ppdvpwr5 stat, not in the acc but in the country. Yet, we're told that we should be satisfied with this.
Well, apparently many are stupid since they are willing to accept multiple losing seasons.