Depth Chart vs Mercer

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I regards to PJ fuming about the execution and /or not seeing a particular alignment--if I hear that PJ has seen EVERY possible Def and knows the antidote, I'm going to puke.He MIGHT have but unless that knowledge is COACHED into his players it does little good.Obviously it hasn't been or hasn't enough.Scoring 17 pts (and lucky to do that)is not going to win many games these days.

CPJ has seen EVERY possible Def and knows the antidote

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
@alagold I regards to PJ fuming about the execution and /or not seeing a particular alignment--if I hear that PJ has seen EVERY possible Def and knows the antidote, I'm going to puke.He MIGHT have but unless that knowledge is COACHED into his players it does little good.Obviously it hasn't been or hasn't enough.Scoring 17 pts (and lucky to do that)is not going to win many games these days.

CPJ has seen EVERY possible Def and knows the antidote

Spill on aisle.....

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
I regards to PJ fuming about the execution and /or not seeing a particular alignment--if I hear that PJ has seen EVERY possible Def and knows the antidote, I'm going to puke.He MIGHT have but unless that knowledge is COACHED into his players it does little good.Obviously it hasn't been or hasn't enough.Scoring 17 pts (and lucky to do that)is not going to win many games these days.
You should give him complete and total credit for the 2014 season and Orange Bowl win by this logic. I haven't read every post over the years but I'm pretty sure you didn't.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
The "OR" just means it'll be won in practice this week. That is all. You guys are making a huge mountain out of a molehill.

Agree about the molehill. The "or" could be more directed at the backup and not the starter. "This game is your best chance for PT, so get ready to play".