Defense

Jmonty71

Banned
If you use yards per game, we're 17th in the ESPN top 20, not 7th. I think you have to do that because most teams have played 1 more game then we have. ESPN does some "corrections" to the NCAA figures (they have us 20th) and doesn't explain what those are (figures), so it's hard to tell where we actually sit from their stuff. The NCAA has Clemson ranked 10th, but the difference in total yards per game between us and them is 23 yards. I don't have the time to figure out if that's a "significant" difference, but I doubt it is. They've also allowed 4 fewer TDs then we have, but, again, I don't think that's enough to mark any great difference.

But all that is beside the point. We are playing much better D this year. Period. Full Stop.
You sound like me... You can go down rabbit holes, really quick. I agree... I'm just happy to NOT suck on the D side.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
More 3 and outs this year. Secondary for the most part is improved. Still need to recruit War Daddies on the DL that can wreak havoc and pass Calc.