Dedrick out for Duke

Jmonty71

Banned
I think MM gives a better chance for a home run. Just may lose a bit in the short yardage game. But, shouldn't matter, if the O line blocks like they should. Personally, I think that we should throw a little more against Duke, just to loosen their safeties off the LOS. They beat us by committing 8 defenders on every play. I foresee the same happening. Giving our WR one on one. Stewart and Juene are both capable of hitting pay dirt.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I think MM gives a better chance for a home run. Just may lose a bit in the short yardage game. But, shouldn't matter, if the O line blocks like they should. Personally, I think that we should throw a little more against Duke, just to loosen their safeties off the LOS. They beat us by committing 8 defenders on every play. I foresee the same happening. Giving our WR one on one. Stewart and Juene are both capable of hitting pay dirt.

Brad Stewart day

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty excited about the prospect of AJ at linebacker, the thought of his speed and pass coverage ability there is exciting and something we haven't had there since Brandon Watts

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I don't like this one bit. I was hoping that this would be that game where Mills finally put it altogether.

Oth, I've noticed that MM is learning from him. He seems to run with more authority this year. We'll see in the short yardage situations, but he's looked ok there when I've seen him get the ball. And he is faster. If he seems to have trouble, there's always Marcus. When he's healthy - and it looks like he is - he's done extremely well.

Oth (again), I hate that this kind of uncertainty is cropping up in a game we really do need to win.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
Get QW 5 +/- carries. You shouldn't let the guy get the ball stripped away on his only carry and not let him put that behind him with some live game action.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not as optimistic about this loss as you guys. Mills is the best player we have right now.
I agree that DM is one of our most dependable and best players right now. I don't mean to minimize losing him. It certainly isn't helping our cause. However, I am not going to dwell on it because next man up is my philosophy and we have a few next men to go to who are pretty good players too. I guarantee you the players on the team have confidence in the guys who will be playing at BB tomorrow. So should you.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't guess there is an updated Depth Chart at this point, right? I'm hoping Terrell Lewis will get some more playing time. Assuming five DBs most of the game.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
don't forget Benson. He was third on the depth chart for the BC game before the Mercer suspension. Interested to see if he has worked his way back up.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
don't forget Benson. He was third on the depth chart for the BC game before the Mercer suspension. Interested to see if he has worked his way back up.

Interesting.
I could've sworn Marcus Allen has been right behind Mills anf Marshall all year.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Interesting.
I could've sworn Marcus Allen has been right behind Mills anf Marshall all year.
yeah it was just the first game. I guess he hasn't been able to reclaim the spot since the suspension. He has been on the kickoff return team though. Quaide is playing special teams too.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Interesting.
You're probably right. I went back and looked and the only one I could find had Allen listed. I do remember CPJ saying good things about him preseason.