Dedrick out for Duke

What a lame statement. Hopefully DM will learn how to stay in the lineup
What's lame about it? He DID fumble the one time he got the ball this year, and in a key possession. I'm not trashing him; in fact, I have long hoped to see him get a chance (or, in this case another, chance). And nothing lame about what I said about MM either. The kid is GOOD, and I hate that he hasn't been able to show it much this year. This is a big opportunity for him, and I hope it pays off big time. And BTW, having an upper body injury is not something you LEARN to prevent so you can stay in the lineup.

leftylover

Banned
Ironic calling someones comment out as not classy then ending it with a ****ty comment about another player.

Mills has a concussion. I bet if it were up to him, he'd be playing. He's by far the hardest runner of the bunch and probably the toughest, as a true freshman.
I was referring to his indiscretions that kept him from the line up.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
From the little i know about concussion (I am staying at Montgomery hampton inn on way to HC)
This is a tough injury to assess and treat.
For bb it has to bemore critical on assessing residual affects and treat. Hope it's a very precautionary move.

On show said looked like everyone was back for duke but that Marshall would be getting time.
Last game coach played two true freshman ol and rested nicked up. With the bye week it sounds like they are ready to go AND we have a good rotation.

Lets be positive and think this could be a Laskey -Days moment for Mills -Marshall. This could be a great outcome .

I believe the team and recruits are ready to step it up.

If more rest is needed, save him for last part of Virginia game and let him run loose on uga.