Dedrick Mills suspended

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Well thats a terrible person to lose. I had a feeling we couldn't beat any team from Virginia. Without him I don't see any chance at all.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
He ain't gonna last long if he doesn't get his **** together. This is now 4 games of his first year here that he has been suspended for. I'll be pulling for Marshall and hope he gets the start at UGA too. I wouldn't be bit surprised if Marshall gets more reps with the 1's in Spring just as security.

Connor

Georgia Tech Fan
Unfortunately we seem to have a record of our top Bbacks just not working out (leggett, Custis) . Hopefully Mills is able to get it together

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck

Mills must just not get it. I would be shocked if he is still on the team at the beginning of next season. I hope he proves me wrong.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This kid is a freshman and has been suspended 2 times now. When I was in school if one of the younger players screwed up the upperclassmen would beat that ***. To me it shows the kid only cares about himself at this point and we have no true take charge leader on the offensive side in the locker room.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Sigh .... there's just a cloud around this team man. No, that's not me trying to be cute with wording. It's just like we flat out can't get right. Snakebit to the highest degree. What's the answer?