Dedrick Mills Committed to Nebraska

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
That being said, I'm glad that we have a new policy in place. I said in the last thread that I'm not an expert on addiction and I'm glad we consulted people who were when making it. Even if it sounds like we're getting soft or lowering the bar or whatever, who the hell am I to tell some PhD or MD who's an expert in the field that they're wrong?

You can always tell a PhD that they’re wrong. People with PhDs are often not as intelligent as they want you to believe they are, and they’re often less of an expert than they want you to believe they are.

You can always tell a PhD that they’re wrong. People with PhDs are often not as intelligent as they want you to believe they are, and they’re often less of an expert than they want you to believe they are.
I could refer to a recent figure in the news to support what you said, but we're not supposed to talk politics on here. LOL

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
A bad apple can infect others. Misery loves company and dope smokers recruit others into that lifestyle.
Haha. Dope smokers are all miserable and recruit others into that lifestyle.

So you hit a joint because you are miserable or does it make you miserable? Please enlighten me

Am I a bad apple because I used to smoked pot or now that I don’t I’m a good apple?

Quit judging

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Haha. Dope smokers are all miserable and recruit others into that lifestyle.

So you hit a joint because you are miserable or does it make you miserable? Please enlighten me

Am I a bad apple because I used to smoked pot or now that I don’t I’m a good apple?

Quit judging

Smoking is like drinking...it’s frequently a social activity. So it’s higly likely teammates could be / would be “recruited” to join in. It’s against the rules....willfull repeat rule breakers are bad apples.

Quit being sensitive.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
I talked to an extended family member that's a big Nebraska fan over Thanksgiving. Said he had never heard of Mills and spent the next hour or so googling him to see what he can find out. Said he wasn't sure he would see the field at Nebraska with what they currently had.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m pretty sure it was an Institue policy, not a CPJ policy that got him booted. I’d love to have him back though.
It was an Institute policy. Another Institute policy is that he can’t come back (which is a BS rule).

Coaches can’t bend Institute policies. That would be a lack of institutional control and an NCAA violation.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Honestly, from what I have heard about him from people on Tech's campus, he would fit in perfectly with the Miami football program. I know the kid helped us but he did not know how to act and couldn't control himself.