Current BBack Situation: What say you???

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Yes ME 69 then a brief tour of se Asia and then pipeline all over usa etc - owned part of EPCM and survey consulting company since 88 .
Great industry . On what projects did your dad work ?
He knows that "There is nothing too good for a pipeliner".

I don't know particular projects, but he was with FL Gas through 60's, 70's, and 80's and worked on a good bit of the lines from Texas into FL. He did some contract work with his "friend," Ken Lay in the 90's (don't get me started). He oversaw construction of lines in Wyoming and Illinois in the early 2000's and finally retired.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I don't know particular projects, but he was with FL Gas through 60's, 70's, and 80's and worked on a good bit of the lines from Texas into FL. He did some contract work with his "friend," Ken Lay in the 90's (don't get me started). He oversaw construction of lines in Wyoming and Illinois in the early 2000's and finally retired.
I am sure i worked with folks he knew at fl gas . Fl gas gave my company it's first major project in 81. Winter Park is a great location for an office. We had major projects in both wy and Illinois and your dad may have been on them. Enron was a special deal. I will try to send u a message .