CPJ needs to be fired

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think there is a reasonable conversation to be had that hiring coaches like a “stepping stone” program would be in our best interest.

Honestly, a coach being at Tech for 10 years is probably a bad thing given our position in the college football hierarchy.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Typical GTswarm. If you're anti CPJ you're 14 years old.

Or you can’t want him gone unless you are able to name his replacement. Ok, I’ll confess: I wanted Gregory fired, but I didn’t know at the time who Josh Pastner was. Guess that makes me a bad guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
I'm all for a change however, I don't think CPJ is a bad coach. I just think things get stale sometimes. Think about when the Falcons let go of Mike Smith a top 3 falcons coach ever. I'm giving CPJ another year but I want more than 6 wins next year as well

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Idk, maybe when he's allowed to hire who he wants and isn't told we don't have the money for the guy he wants, then we can complain.
Roof is one of if not THE highest paid DC in the division and close to the top in the entire conference.

BootsCostMoney

Georgia Tech Fan
CPJ nor CTR are “the” problem. Georgia Tech is “the” problem. As soon as we’re ready to drop our standards and let whoever in, then we can compete. You’re not gonna innovate your way into winning consistently if you’re the only one left playing by the rules. Doing it the right way.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Typical GTswarm. If you're anti CPJ you're 14 years old.
I wouldn't say that, but until people realize the issues go way way beyond CPJ then we won't ever get anywhere . You all realize putting a new coach in now, will be no different . He will.come in with the same core GT issues.

What I worry about more than anything though is that CPJ had a great year 2014 under his own recruits , that was all on him . If he can't reproduce that again then yes thats on him