CPJ needs to be fired

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Yes he does. If not major changes have to happen. Roof has to go. Sewek has to go. If he's not willing then he's got to go. Today was a flat out ****ing joke. The staff and team looked like they were ready for the season to end. It had the feel of the waking dead

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
We're not going to get anybody better, but we can demand more out of him.

I get that we're understaffed, but the man doesn't exactly exude a personality that makes recruits want to play for him. He needs to make coaching changes at the o line and on defense and bring some excitement to tech. Damn, look at Dabo. He at least looks like he wants to coach football. Paul always sounds pissed off and so downtrodden. I've never seen a more frumpy group of coaches in my life than those at tech.

The CPJ train is fun when he's winning, but he needs to learn how to sell GT instead of publicly ****ting on it.
Yea I heard that **** when curry was here and that proved wrong CPJ should be fired today.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Tstan is making sure we have more money
He would need an immense amount of money. The issue extends beyond coaching, we're massively understaffed in general. But then something else to keep in mind is the other available positions for coaches: Texas A&M, Florida, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Nebraska, Oregon State, Tennessee, and possibly Florida State. We're not beating out any of those programs except Oregon State. We'd have to really take a risk on a hire and considering the financial hole it'll further put us in, I'd rather avoid that situation.

jacob

Banned
JACOB, had no recommendations or suggestions, he just doesn't like CPJ.
Kiffin, Kendal briles,
Look at the programs at our level... Sure, I may be mistaken... And there could be someone better out there, but the risk us huge. I'd rather go with the guy I know can coach and provide him with more resources than the one who may run tech into the ground.

Tell me, who do you think tech should hire if we fired Paul this year?

Edit: spelling
Kendal briles or lane kiffin

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
Lane kiffin! Kendall briles!!!! Charlie strong!!! Scott frost!!!!
Kendall Briles? What a great representative of the university.

Lane Kiffin? He recruits last chance u at FAU.

Strong? Might be decent but didn’t perform at UT with all the resources in the world. But probably your best suggestion.

Frost? Would get outbid by UF and/or Nebraska

jacob

Banned
For what? Not given resources to win lol? Fire a coach who historically has been, what? A top 4 coach at GT? He has the second least amount of money for football in the ACC, and around bottom 5 out of power 5 teams. What do we expect with that? Football is not taken serious at GT imo and that's not on CPJ.
For being blown out!!!! Wtf

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow

Strong? Might be decent but didn’t perform at UT with all the resources in the world. But probably your best suggestion.

let's just keep the guy we have, 2 losing seasons in 3 years is getting it done!

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
GT will never do what is necessary to become a football power. They would have to drastically widen the curriculum, lower requirements for SA's, get a marketing firm to completely re-script the image of Tech, especially in UGA, and somehow magically get a huge increase in donations to invest into the football program.

Its just not going to happen. CPJ is your coach. Kudos to the emotional outburst, though.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer

Lane Kiffin isn't a great guy but dude can coach. He would use us to get a bigger job though if he won here.