CPJ and CNW

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Okay...lol

I said He could have played at a non-P5 school but he his family is affluent and he wanted to go to school at UGA.

Thanks for supporting my point.

Navy only gave up 7 points to UVA they must have Joe Montana on their scout team. In all seriousness we lack fundamentals on defense. That has nothing to do with who our scout team qb is. It's like in baseball when the coach hits you ground balls in practice but fails to hit them at the speed in which you see it in a game. Is that an excuse to make 20 errors a gane?

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Lol. With a name like that, you know he's probably in a frat, has a trust fund, never walks out of his house without a collared shirt (most like with a guy playing polo or alligator logo), and he "summers" with his family.
Sorry, I can’t take a guy named Stetson Bennett IV seriously as a football player. Lacrosse all star I can totally buy, but not football.
Can a scout team QB play intramural fraternity football, too? Just curious...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Navy only gave up 7 points to UVA they must have Joe Montana on their scout team. In all seriousness we lack fundamentals on defense. That has nothing to do with who our scout team qb is. It's like in baseball when the coach hits you ground balls in practice but fails to hit them at the speed in which you see it in a game. Is that an excuse to make 20 errors a gane?

Navy's defensive passing efficiency was ranked 112. That's as close to the bottom as you can get without hitting the bottom

Making the case based on one instance of UVA?

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
Navy's defensive passing efficiency was ranked 112. That's as close to the bottom as you can get without hitting the bottom

Making the case based on one instance of UVA?

Seriously, bowl games are crap shoots, as anyone who's ever done a bowl pick'em knows. All about who wants to be there and who came to play.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
How about a post about CPJ and CNW?

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011018aab.html

"I want guys to be unencumbered, play fast, know how to get lined up, run to the ball, create some negative plays and have fun doing it," he said. "It's not quite that simple, but it fits kind of what I'm looking for overall and I think that he has that background and the track record to show that he's gotten it done at different places. When you watch the tape, you can see it." - CPJ