Coronavirus Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It helps some, but kills others. The death rate was higher than the placebo. That's why the studies were stopped.
Whom has it killed? All I have heard is that it MIGHT be deadly. I haven't read about a single death that was due to the USE of HCL. Even if there have been deaths after use of HCL,, I hope you realize that there will be people who die from the vaccine too. So does that mean we should just give up now and not even try to develop one?

The hypocrisy of the left:

Chris Cumo, infected with the virus, mingles with friends well away from his place of quarantine (his home) and without mask or gloves, and then he threatens a man who calls him out for it.

Bill DeBlasio goes walking with his wife in a supposedly banned public park and also in Brooklyn, also without a mandated mask, and he cusses out people who call him out for his.

The vast majority of Covid deaths have been in nursing homes for the elderly and infirm, and Andrew Cuomo sends Covid patients to such homes instead of to the hospital facilities supplied by President Trump

The mayor of Chicago gets her hair done, in defiance of her own order that barber shops and beauty salons must be closed. She does that because she appears on TV so much and “needs to look good”.

The mayor of Gallup, New Mexcio orders the town completely shut down, with nobody allowed in and nobody allowed out, while she encourages illegal crossings of the southern border and spends taxpayer monies to provide help for those illegal immigrants.

The governor of Michigan defies her own “stay at home” orders by leaving her home…where she went is in dispute, but she DID leave her home and of course denies it. She also, at least initially, banned greenhouses, independent garden centers, and plant nurseries from selling to the public, as part of a larger crackdown on activities deemed “not necessary to sustain or protect life.” She has since “clarified” those requirements, after obvious pressure from the citizens of Michigan.

The left considers abortion an essential procedure, while prohibiting knee-replacement surgeries of people unable to walk and confined to wheel chairs, and prohibiting many other forms of “elective” surgeries.

Pot stores, liquor stores, and lotto dealers are considered essential businesses.

New Jersey governor Murphy shuts down all houses of worship in any form, and when asked about the Bill of Rights says he didn’t even consider it.

Politicians, media personnel, and Hollywood elites still get cosmetic surgery even though such procedures have been banned.

Professor Neil Ferguson, author of apocalyptic coronavirus models, and 10 Downing Street advisor, himself violated the quarantine requirements attributable to him, in order to meet with his married lover. He has now resigned his office.

Dr. Fauci, an otherwise very knowledgeable expert on virology, says handshaking should disappear forever, but it’s ok to have anonymous sexual trysts.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer

Chris Cumo, infected with the virus, mingles with friends well away from his place of quarantine (his home) and without mask or gloves, and then he threatens a man who calls him out for it.

Bill DeBlasio goes walking with his wife in a supposedly banned public park and also in Brooklyn, also without a mandated mask, and he cusses out people who call him out for his.

The vast majority of Covid deaths have been in nursing homes for the elderly and infirm, and Andrew Cuomo sends Covid patients to such homes instead of to the hospital facilities supplied by President Trump

The mayor of Chicago gets her hair done, in defiance of her own order that barber shops and beauty salons must be closed. She does that because she appears on TV so much and “needs to look good”.

The mayor of Gallup, New Mexcio orders the town completely shut down, with nobody allowed in and nobody allowed out, while she encourages illegal crossings of the southern border and spends taxpayer monies to provide help for those illegal immigrants.

The governor of Michigan defies her own “stay at home” orders by leaving her home…where she went is in dispute, but she DID leave her home and of course denies it. She also, at least initially, banned greenhouses, independent garden centers, and plant nurseries from selling to the public, as part of a larger crackdown on activities deemed “not necessary to sustain or protect life.” She has since “clarified” those requirements, after obvious pressure from the citizens of Michigan.

The left considers abortion an essential procedure, while prohibiting knee-replacement surgeries of people unable to walk and confined to wheel chairs, and prohibiting many other forms of “elective” surgeries.

Pot stores, liquor stores, and lotto dealers are considered essential businesses.

New Jersey governor Murphy shuts down all houses of worship in any form, and when asked about the Bill of Rights says he didn’t even consider it.

Politicians, media personnel, and Hollywood elites still get cosmetic surgery even though such procedures have been banned.

Professor Neil Ferguson, author of apocalyptic coronavirus models, and 10 Downing Street advisor, himself violated the quarantine requirements attributable to him, in order to meet with his married lover. He has now resigned his office.

Dr. Fauci, an otherwise very knowledgeable expert on virology, says handshaking should disappear forever, but it’s ok to have anonymous sexual trysts.

hypocrites gon’ hypocrite

LibertyTurns

Banned
@Supersizethatorder-mutt Hey don’t hate on Ferguson. He was banging some else’s old lady, but looking at her he was hitting above his weight. He’s got that going for him. The rest are just idiot hypocrites.

As for Fauci, well you reduce your chances of getting AIDS if you cover your Weiner. He was probably thinking it would be the same for C19. He should have known better, but at the end of the day there’s a reason he’s working for the government. It becomes apparent from time to time.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Whom has it killed? All I have heard is that it MIGHT be deadly. I haven't read about a single death that was due to the USE of HCL. Even if there have been deaths after use of HCL,, I hope you realize that there will be people who die from the vaccine too. So does that mean we should just give up now and not even try to develop one?

VA Study:
https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

From the article:
"There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported."

Brazil Study:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/health/chloroquine-coronavirus-trump.html

From the article:
“To me, this study conveys one useful piece of information, which is that chloroquine causes a dose-dependent increase in an abnormality in the ECG that could predispose people to sudden cardiac death,” said Dr. David Juurlink, an internist and the head of the division of clinical pharmacology at the University of Toronto, referring to an electrocardiogram, which reads the heart’s electrical activity.

VA Study:
https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

From the article:
"There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported."

Brazil Study:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/health/chloroquine-coronavirus-trump.html

From the article:
“To me, this study conveys one useful piece of information, which is that chloroquine causes a dose-dependent increase in an abnormality in the ECG that could predispose people to sudden cardiac death,” said Dr. David Juurlink, an internist and the head of the division of clinical pharmacology at the University of Toronto, referring to an electrocardiogram, which reads the heart’s electrical activity.
I hate to tell you (well, not really), but the VA study has been "debunked" (using one of the left's favorite words) for insufficient sample size, no indication of dosages used, and three ophthalmologists on the team. Eye doctors??? WOW!!! I am sure eye doctors are qualified to do virology studies. Yeah, right.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer

By the way, Fake News can happen on both sides....from what I understand, Chris Cuomo was standing in his own yard when a bicyclist rode by in the street and called him out. Yes, he was unmasked, but he was still on his own property, he was not "out and about". And the video I saw of DiBlasio in Prospect Park in Brooklyn showed him wearing a mask (as was his wife). It may be that he was violating his own order, but he was wearing a mask.

Look, I don't care for their politics anymore than you do, but I also dislike Fake News of any kind. We should be able to win discussions based on logic and facts, not based on distortions. I try to go to multiple sites to see different data and factoids (it is getting harder and harder to do so as the facts are getting more and more buried in opinion pieces).

As for the rest....well, Ferguson waited 12 days instead of 14 after his symptoms were done before getting his rocks off. As a male, I find that hard ot condemn....(there for the grace of God go I....)

Some of those others, as best I know, are valid complaints and worthy of derision.....

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
@Supersizethatorder-mutt Hey don’t hate on Ferguson. He was banging some else’s old lady, but looking at her he was hitting above his weight. He’s got that going for him. The rest are just idiot hypocrites.

As for Fauci, well you reduce your chances of getting AIDS if you cover your Weiner. He was probably thinking it would be the same for C19. He should have known better, but at the end of the day there’s a reason he’s working for the government. It becomes apparent from time to time.
Just when I think we have seen the bottom on here. I know (hope for your sake) that ur just having some fun, but I'd bet $10k right now this minute, that Fauci's IQ is an order of magnitude higher than yours.

Deleted member 2897

By the way, Fake News can happen on both sides....from what I understand, Chris Cuomo was standing in his own yard when a bicyclist rode by in the street and called him out. Yes, he was unmasked, but he was still on his own property, he was not "out and about". And the video I saw of DiBlasio in Prospect Park in Brooklyn showed him wearing a mask (as was his wife). It may be that he was violating his own order, but he was wearing a mask.

Look, I don't care for their politics anymore than you do, but I also dislike Fake News of any kind. We should be able to win discussions based on logic and facts, not based on distortions. I try to go to multiple sites to see different data and factoids (it is getting harder and harder to do so as the facts are getting more and more buried in opinion pieces).

As for the rest....well, Ferguson waited 12 days instead of 14 after his symptoms were done before getting his rocks off. As a male, I find that hard ot condemn....(there for the grace of God go I....)

Some of those others, as best I know, are valid complaints and worthy of derision.....

Cuomo was not standing in his own primary house. He was visiting a property he was developing in a different town. Yes it was his property, but he was sick under quarantine and also during a stay at home order and wasn't supposed to be traveling around.

GT_EE78

Banned
> How quickly we forget
Elvis Was King, Ike Was President, & 116,000 Americans Died In A Pandemic
The year was 1957. Elvis’s new movie “Jailhouse Rock” was packing the theaters. The last episode of “I Love Lucy” aired on television. The show “West Side Story” held tryouts in Washington, D.C., and opened on Broadway in September. Ford’s new car the Edsel rolled off the assembly line. “In God We Trust” appeared on U.S. currency. The first Toys R Us store opened.
For staying calm and treating the terrible Asian flu of 1957 as a medical problem to address with medical intelligence, rather than as an excuse to unleash Medieval-style brutality, this first postwar generation deserves our respect and admiration.
upload_2020-5-6_10-24-50.jpeg

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/elvis-was-king-ike-was-president-116000-americans-died-pandemic

Just when I think we have seen the bottom on here. I know (hope for your sake) that ur just having some fun, but I'd bet $10k right now this minute, that Fauci's IQ is an order of magnitude higher than yours.
I believe I said that he was an expert in his field, but if you think the hand-shaking/anonymous sex comments show a high IQ, then there is nothing more I can say. That was a STUPID thing for anyone to say.

Cuomo's encounter with the biker occurred at an unfinished construction site that Cuomo owns, miles from his posh Hamptons residence where he was quarantined. He claims that he was "past quarantine", and yet he was still out in public with other members of his family without a mask. Since then, others in his family have tested positive for the virus. So there is no way that he or anyone else can possibly justify what he did. And regardless of anything else, he actually threatened the 65 year old biker for having the gall to call him out on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.