Competition

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I hate losing, always have. But like death and taxes, it happens. I lose most weeks when I tee it up and I still hate it. But also, I love and admire our kids who play FB at GT. I don't see how they do it, I had enough problems getting out of Tech without playing. But, as a fan for 55 years, I do reserve the right as a fan to be critical of our coach, not our players, on how to improve our results. If the kids do not or cannot perform to be competitive winning FB games in our level of competition, it is the coach's fault 100% either in coaching, motivation, or recruiting, in my opinion. It is why he is paid the big bucks.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I hate losing, always have. But like death and taxes, it happens. I lose most weeks when I tee it up and I still hate it. But also, I love and admire our kids who play FB at GT. I don't see how they do it, I had enough problems getting out of Tech without playing. But, as a fan for 55 years, I do reserve the right as a fan to be critical of our coach, not our players, on how to improve our results. If the kids do not or cannot perform to be competitive winning FB games in our level of competition, it is the coach's fault 100% either in coaching, motivation, or recruiting, in my opinion. It is why he is paid the big bucks.

So, to be clear, it is your opinion that the only factor in recruiting is the coach, not school, admissions nor conference?

Milwaukee

Banned
The fan base is just frustrated because of the sky high expectations going into the year. I'm frustrated as hell. That doesn't mean I'm out here kicking my dog and being miserable all day.

I see more posts about "we should be positive" than I do about football lately.

If we win out, people will be happy. If we lose games people are going to vent on an internet message board, thats just the way it is. I don't understand why people's jaws are hitting the floor in this situation.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
The fan base is just frustrated because of the sky high expectations going into the year. I'm frustrated as hell. That doesn't mean I'm out here kicking my dog and being miserable all day.

I see more posts about "we should be positive" than I do about football lately.

If we win out, people will be happy. If we lose games people are going to vent on an internet message board, thats just the way it is. I don't understand why people's jaws are hitting the floor in this situation.

The jaws are hitting the floor because the running offense looks like a bad FCS team at this point. That has never happened before. Vad Lee 2013 offense was much better.