Commitment

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Yes about the massive drain pipe. I was enrolled in the early sixties. During a summer afternoon rain storm Peters Park filled up and flooded the cars parked on each side of what was then the tennis courts and basketball courts. Students were able to swim at the level of the basketball goals and climb on top of the backboards for a dive into the 10 foot water. Our car was parked on the adjacent street to the park and was full of water up to the outside door handles. At one point that sewer under the park got so pressurized that a massive steel lid about 4 feet in diameter blew straight up about 15 feet leaving a massive geyser to continue to flood the park. After the rain stopped the park drained in about an hour. It was an incredible site to behold. I had track class stationed at the old Armory and all this happened in the time span of a class.

When I was in school (late 90's, early 2000's), they told us if we parked at Peter's, we would want to move our cars if it started raining because the lower portion was known to flood and wash cars out. That was when parking was a free for all during the weekends. I believe parking has become more strict recently.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Your trying to be a smart ***, but uga specifically prepared for a throwback to JT in 2016, a play we had never ran to him and the last time it was ran was 2014 to tim byerly with that specific version being ran in 2012.

when you do run a small number of plays the wrinkles you add are important.
Trying to be a smart _ _ _? Guilty as charged. You talk like someone is always watching you. If johnson isn't smart enough to figure out how to install a trick play without some one seeing it, then he is not savvy at all. I believe thatTech has an indoor practice facility and the doors can be shut! After 10 years, johnson has trotted out every wrinkle he knows.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Trying to be a smart _ _ _? Guilty as charged. You talk like someone is always watching you. If johnson isn't smart enough to figure out how to install a trick play without some one seeing it, then he is not savvy at all. I believe thatTech has an indoor practice facility and the doors can be shut! After 10 years, johnson has trotted out every wrinkle he knows.

/facepalm

We were having closed to the public practices when that happened.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
A lot of teams usually let media/fans in during the warm up and drill portion of practices. Once they go to installations and game prep, they only let the designated pool reporter (who shares notes with the rest of the reporters) and select guests stay. Everyone else is forced to leave.