Coming soon to GT: Corporate sponsorships and new names for football field and basketball gym

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I hope Hyundai doesn't hang a Hyundai "Marquee" like the TECH on the Tech tower around the stadium somewhere without that electronic kill switch software for the H.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Really these cars are steps below Toyota and Honda.
We have a 2021 Kia Telluride and I can tell you it is NOT a step down from Toyota or Honda. It is one of the nicest SUV's I've driven, and I've driven most of them. Kia and Hyundai have pivoted from what they were when they first came into the US market to a strong alternative to Toyota/Honda, often better with higher quality and better safety.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You get a lot of tech in Hyundais and Kias as well. I'm a Toyota/Lexus guy, but I would 100% drive those Genesis/Hyundai/Kias if any other brand.

yellajacket20

Georgia Tech Fan
The Hyundai/Kia hate is weird. They are arguably the only major OEM that has EVs that compare favorably with Tesla. I have an EV6 that is one of the nicest cars I've driven. 250+ miles of range, AWD, very quick DC fast charging.

GT121314

Georgia Tech Fan
The Hyundai/Kia hate is weird. They are arguably the only major OEM that has EVs that compare favorably with Tesla. I have an EV6 that is one of the nicest cars I've driven. 250+ miles of range, AWD, very quick DC fast charging.
I mainly remember the Kia dealer radio commercials when I was a kid, "Do you have a job?! Do you have $500?! Then you can buy yourself a BRAND NEW KIA!"

The other part I've read on multiple car forums but never experienced is that Kia/Hyundai dealers/service departments are as bad as they were in the past. Hyundai are trying to go upscale with Genesis, and Genesis vehicles are very nice. I almost bought a GV70 a year ago. But most Genesis dealerships are still Hyundai dealers with a small Genesis add-on. Hyundai corporate is trying to separate them like Lexus/Toyota, Nissan/Infiniti, and Honda/Acura, but the dealerships have fought back and won so far to keep the Genesis vehicles under their roof without having to fork over for a brand new location or expensive add-on.

New Genesis Dealerships seem to be pooping up now, finally.

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field is were we are gonna be watching home games. Rolls right off the tongue.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field is were we are gonna be watching home games. Rolls right off the tongue.

Not sure if that was intended as sarcasm...but after initial skepticism, I do think it rolls off the tongue much better than some of the suggested alternatives amongst fans.

"Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field Sponsored By Hyundai" really gives me a headache. :D