College World Series

Deleted member 2897

well thanks but many of us have been threatened with bans if we talk about covid. Is this a trap?

giphy.gif

GT_EE78

Banned
No more posts regarding COVID in this thread. Go to:

Thanks.
>from another mod
The topic of Covid is, for whatever reason, something that cannot be discussed within guidelines suggested. All future threads will be locked and anyone who starts one in this subforum will be banned.

>from another mod
The topic of Covid is, for whatever reason, something that cannot be discussed within guidelines suggested. All future threads will be locked and anyone who starts one in this subforum will be banned.
What a pile of total BS !!! I would think grown, supposedly educated men would have better things to worry about than petty little things like this. A game was canceled for a specified reason, but discussing the reason is taboo? PATHETIC !!!

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
What a pile of total BS !!! I would think grown, supposedly educated men would have better things to worry about than petty little things like this. A game was canceled for a specified reason, but discussing the reason is taboo? PATHETIC !!!
Is NCSU being double-crossed as were the Jackets in the NCAA basketball championship?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You are correct. I did say that. I stand by it although I am painting the house this weekend, not looking at this site much today nor tomorrow and the covid thread has been moved here to the lounge and away from the topic of CWS. Several of you more enthusiastic Covid/political posters and I have already discussed this issue via PM's and we know each other's position on why or why not this topic needs to be on GT Swarm. As far as I am concerned the decision to move these posts to the lounge has already been made and I am going to respect that. I don't think that means "carte blanche" however and trust that all posts made above and below fall within site rules. Regards. And if you want to help me paint, I have extra brushes/rollers/etc. I am willing to lt bygones be bygones in exchange for labor.

GT_EE78

Banned
You are correct. I did say that. I stand by it although I am painting the house this weekend, not looking at this site much today nor tomorrow and the covid thread has been moved here to the lounge and away from the topic of CWS. Several of you more enthusiastic Covid/political posters and I have already discussed this issue via PM's and we know each other's position on why or why not this topic needs to be on GT Swarm. As far as I am concerned the decision to move these posts to the lounge has already been made and I am going to respect that. I don't think that means "carte blanche" however and trust that all posts made above and below fall within site rules. Regards. And if you want to help me paint, I have extra brushes/rollers/etc. I am willing to lt bygones be bygones in exchange for labor.
Thank you for responding.
just checking to see what not having "carte blanche" means .....
must one rigorously stick to the "covid at CWS" topic or is it OK to generally talk about covid in the new covid thread?
just asking cuz since there no longer seems to be enough targets in the pol subforum, some hunters have found fresh game in the lounge.
Good luck with the painting and thanks for the offer.