College Playoff Rankings

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
With Arizona (who could lose to Oregon), Ohio State ( who could lose to Wisconsin), Kansas State ( could lose to Baylor), and and idle Michigan State and Miss State. We could jump so far with a win

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@ralphDrussoAP: Michigan State ahead of Mississippi State likely means Spartans to Orange Bowl.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@Aaron_Brenner: Wow. No. 8 Michigan State over No. 10 Mississippi State means the ACC will likely be represented in the Citrus (formerly Capital One) Bowl.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
FSU has always been up there with UGA for me but this committee is such an f-in joke that I keep pulling for them. I'm kind of pissed we have to knock them out of the playoffs because I want them to stomp every other team in the top 4. How does the ACC go 4-0 against the SEC and FSU still gets punished for their "weak" schedule. TCU gets punished for one week for barely beating Kansas but a big win over a POS Texas team one week later completely removes any doubt. What a f-ing joke.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
And just so I don't ruin my Utah streak. They actually moved up after beating Colorado by 4 on a pick six who has won 2 conference games in the past 3 years.