COFH Set for 12pm on ABC

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Our fans act as if they can’t control what the stadium looks like. It will be red only if we let it

I agree with the sentiment of this quote , but we all know that when the UGA game is at home, A large portion of them buy our cheaper season tickets (especially compared to their prices) just for that one game. Now as long as we buy tickets on stubhub and only sell to other GT fans we can minimize it. But their fans probably have spent new car money on season tickets over the last 5 years or so bc that is their life.

I hope we don't let our stadium be all red. With their team being good they're gonna be buying everything they can, but we better fill it with as much white as possible and be much louder than they could ever dream.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I think a lot of dogs bought season tickets.

At that game, the top of the Upper North will be full of red from mutts that bought season tickets. However, if you look in the lower West and in the Club sections, there will be lots and lots of red. I doubt many mutts bought season tickets in those areas.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
It’s sold out guys. Have any of you looked at the upper east or upper north stands this year at home games? They’re almost empty at every game. Hell, the upper east wasn’t even that full on Saturday against a ranked opponent.

It’s going to be all red and there’s nothing we can do about it at this point except piss ‘em all off by dropping their overrated, one dimensional, hobbit coached squad.

Only way to minimize this in the future is to sell more season tickets in the years we play them.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
At that game, the top of the Upper North will be full of red from mutts that bought season tickets. However, if you look in the lower West and in the Club sections, there will be lots and lots of red. I doubt many mutts bought season tickets in those areas.
Not much we can do at the start of the game to keep the red out. But the players can help keep the red out after the 1st half ( score at halftime Tech 28 uga 3 ) and as they walk out wave to them.