COFH Set for 12pm on ABC

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'd prefer noon but that's not the important thing for us fans to worry about. The important thing is actually going to the game and making noise.

There will be a lot of red in the stands, more than we have seen in years, unless UK manages an upset somehow. We have to overcome that by being as active and loud as possible.

Make noise on every damn offensive play the mutts have. Regardless of down or distance. Regardless of the score. We absolutely owe it to our team to give them a home field advantage despite the amount of red in the stands.

Every damn down for our D. Every kickoff. Every mutt fg or xtra point try, every mutt punt. There should be a wall of noise. And don't wait for their line to break the huddle b4 yelling....make noise while they are in the damn huddle too! Please! For the love of God please!!

Jmonty71

Banned
DFEI is adjusted based on the strength of the offenses faced, so the question is moot.
The only thing the DFEI does not account for is weaknesses. For instance. Say Ugag is great against the the run, but horrible against the pass. Unless they play teams that throw it, the DFEI is going to look great. Prime example Clemson.... I don't think anyone is going to run much on them. However; as seen, they are vulnerable against the pass. The DFEI definitely favors teams that are run stout. I think Ugag will struggle against the option. They have have a good D against pro type offenses. I think they will struggle against the option. That being said, if we don't fumble it all over and our ST can play half way decent, I like our chances. Despite my anti-Roof thoughts... I have to admit the D has been the strength of the team. I think the D will play good enough, to keep us in the game. It's up to the O and ST to do their job. ** Hopefully AJ was sitting down, when he read this ** I would hate to had just caused a wreck. :)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If anyone moves it will be BM from
MLB to Wil....he knows the D better than the other guys and can make a smoother transition.

I like the idea of getting BJS more reps vs Puke, see how he grades out on assignments and fundamentals and then decide on his pt for mutts. We absolutely can't afford many blown assignments or bad fits vs the mutt RBs.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
If anyone moves it will be BM from
MLB to Wil....he knows the D better than the other guys and can make a smoother transition.

I like the idea of getting BJS more reps vs Puke, see how he grades out on assignments and fundamentals and then decide on his pt for mutts. We absolutely can't afford many blown assignments or bad fits vs the mutt RBs.
Right. CPJ said as much, that BJS would play M and Mitchell would slide over to Sam. Does that mean Vic is Will in a 4-3? 3 best linebackers on the field?

Edit to add: I expect we will be in our base 4-2-5 against Puke but we will see some 4-3 against the Mutts

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Right. CPJ said as much, that BJS would play M and Mitchell would slide over to Sam. Does that mean Vic is Will in a 4-3? 3 best linebackers on the field?

Edit to add: I expect we will be in our base 4-2-5 against Puke but we will see some 4-3 against the Mutts

I heard that, but is BM fast enough to play will?

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
Did yall notice the beautiful pass defense/breakup that Brant had in the first half?
Lol yes! It made me laugh cause you could just see by his body language and face on the replay: when the play started he was thinking "Hey that's a pass and its *shuffling* gonna be *drop back more this way* right about HERE *breaks it up*" What was wild to me was even though he knew what was coming and where to be, it STILL took an athletic play to get a hand on the ball. Brant is playing at a really high level right now.