COFH...Its Hate Week!!

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Georgia hasn’t scored over 27 points in 5 straight games. As it ticks towards halftime today, they have 6 points (2 FG) and Jake Fromm is 1/7. He reminds me of Trent Dilfer. His job is just to try and not lose the game. They’re lucky their defense is so good. Their offense has been dreadful.
How they are ranked ahead of Oregon is beyond me. What you've pointed out and the fact that they lost to usce should be enough for Oregon to be in their place. Secspn won't let that happen though.

Deleted member 2897

How they are ranked ahead of Oregon is beyond me. What you've pointed out and the fact that they lost to usce should be enough for Oregon to be in their place. Secspn won't let that happen though.

Alabama should be ahead of them too. Their only loss is the LSU. Georgia lost at home to a poor team with a losing record that lost to Appalachian State. Georgia hasn’t played a good game of football in nearly 2 months.

cyclejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Alabama should be ahead of them too. Their only loss is the LSU. Georgia lost at home to a poor team with a losing record that lost to Appalachian State. Georgia hasn’t played a good game of football in nearly 2 months.

I don't think it matters where they are ranked this week. If they win the next two weeks they are in the CFP. No one hates that idea more than I do.

Deleted member 2897

I don't think it matters where they are ranked this week. If they win the next two weeks they are in the CFP. No one hates that idea more than I do.

Yup. To be national champs, they will need to beat LSU, then probably Clemson, then the winner of probably LSU/Ohio State.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Fromm is chasing Hutson Mason numbers this year.

I agree on 1/50, but them getting Smart (being dumb) and trying to showcase for committee, or pride, or radiodwag demand, is our only shot.

Deleted member 2897

I think this depends on if the ACC refs are in the bag... The home team has the refs for some reason, and has for the better part of a decade. I hope Collins is in their ear about this stuff early.

Well, it’s better than using an independent group. They don’t even play football in the Pac12, so if we brought in a group from there, they wouldn’t know what they were watching.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So there's a special needs bagger at publix who always gets an attitude and says "Go Georgia" when I have GT gear on.

It's incredibly annoying because .. she's ... well, ya know.

I haven't said anything all year but .... it's hate week, right? Seems like I should get a pass. Just this once?

No? Ok, I'll just have to abuse some other unsuspecting dawg.

Speaking of dog abuse, who's killed more dogs? Mike Vick or Sonny Seiler's family?

Seriously it's pretty prolific abuse when you inbred an entire breed of a species into extinction.

Eta: Seriously, who looks at that lumbering, turd of a dog that can't hardly move or breathe and thinks that's normal? It's gotta be an agonizing existence no matter how many $2 bags of ice they sit the thing on. And these brainless announcers cluelessly guffawing every time the camera catches the thing making any motion other than sitting on it's fat, blind a**

Deleted member 2897

So there's a special needs bagger at publix who always gets an attitude and says "Go Georgia" when I have GT gear on.

It's incredibly annoying because .. she's ... well, ya know.

I haven't said anything all year but .... it's hate week, right? Seems like I should get a pass. Just this once?

No? Ok, I'll just have to abuse some other unsuspecting dawg.

Speaking of dog abuse, who's killed more dogs? Mike Vick or Sonny Seiler's family?

Seriously it's pretty prolific abuse when you inbred an entire breed of a species into extinction.

It’s sad when it’s hard to know if the Georgia fan in front of you is a legitimate special needs person or not. Sometimes it’s easy to point out, sometimes not.

We were on a ski trip not too long ago out in Colorado when one of the table runners said “Go Tech” at breakfast one morning (we of course had our Tech gear on). Turns out he graduated with a “degree” from Georgia. After he walked away, I gave the instructive illustration to my kids on their life choices.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Get your minds f'n right guys and ladies. Hate week (plus) is here. I wish all the bad things in a football game (minus the injuries) would happen to them on 11/30 and nobody else but them. Strange things usually seem to happen in this game and this year won't be any different. Fortunately these strange things have help us get some very gratifying wins in the past. I'm calling it now, the home losing streak to uga ends this year. Two none offensive TDs get us our sweetest win of the season and sends all the GT faithful into the off season on cloud 9. THWG!!!
It will not be good, they will run it right down our throats. They wont even need to throw the ball. It will be around 41-3 in favor of the maggots.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Aside from the cesspool possibly having an outbreak of ghonosyphalitis and those twats not showing up to the game.....

How's everyone feeling about the Dwag game????

Oh yeah.....THWG!!!!

Bet you never see the word ghonosyphalitis used on any UGA board ! I’ll bet you that right now. Although that may explain our attendance issues.

Gonna be a long game, neither of our lines can handle theirs. We better run a lot of slants and screens, no idea what we do to stop their O line from pushing us down the field

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It’s sad when it’s hard to know if the Georgia fan in front of you is a legitimate special needs person or not. Sometimes it’s easy to point out, sometimes not.

We were on a ski trip not too long ago out in Colorado when one of the table runners said “Go Tech” at breakfast one morning (we of course had our Tech gear on). Turns out he graduated with a “degree” from Georgia. After he walked away, I gave the instructive illustration to my kids on their life choices.

Very mature response by you. Hopefully I can keep following your example.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Bad calls are a part of football. I'd say Aggy lost that game because they rushed for -1 yards all game and the boneheaded 4th down call where they ran right into the Dwag blitz. You take the 3 there and the last drive isn't a TD or bust situation.

The refs did have blinders on last night, they missed clear fouls on Ga. I’m talking about clear stuff, The face mask penalty on their TD catch and several pass interference non calls. This is one reason I hate Ga. it just seems the fix is in with them, I’ve never seen so much happenstances take place with any other team in my life.

The refs are always looking somewhere else when the holding happens, they let Ga players stand up the ball carrier for 10 seconds after the play should be over as they strip the ball. They also get the benefit of any doubt on every play. That QB sneak A&M ran would have been marked a first down had Ga ran it.

And yes why coaches run straight up the middle from 7 yards back on 4-1, when you have minus 2 yards total rushing is bewildering to me.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m still blown away by the fact Bama lost to LSU and Ga lost to South Carolina and Ga gets the 4th spot, makes no sense
Not hard to figure when you look at Bama's OOC schedule, and then look at how easy their conference schedule is compared to other SEC teams. Much like Clemson, they needed to go undefeated because of their schedule and have failed to do so. They need to beat Auburn and pray heavily for "eye test" nonsense from the playoff committee.