COFH...Its Hate Week!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I made this my profile pic on another site. I expect immediate and hilarious backlash.

On another note, I have a serious question. Can we get PETA to go after this "dog" mascot they have? He's clearly not healthy and studies have shown there is an actual breeding problem with the monster providing these monstrosities to them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...why-breeding-bulldogs-is-borderline-inhumane/

I'm not even an animal lover and I feel sorry for that "dog".

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Photo(3).jpg

Old South Stands

Jolly Good Fellow
Who fkng cares what they fkng think? If any of them think we don't matter, watch what happens when we win.

Mic. Drop.

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek
I hear ya' !! Just interesting to know what they think over on the Dark Side... A significant chunk of the base still thinks "Yes, it does matter!" Mostly for historic reasons, but also because we beat them occasionally and -- according to UGA fans in general -- "UGA should never lose to Tech."

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
I made this my profile pic on another site. I expect immediate and hilarious backlash.

On another note, I have a serious question. Can we get PETA to go after this "dog" mascot they have? He's clearly not healthy and studies have shown there is an actual breeding problem with the monster providing these monstrosities to them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...why-breeding-bulldogs-is-borderline-inhumane/

I'm not even an animal lover and I feel sorry for that "dog".

enjoy

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Prior to last week

Notre dame fei = 11
Florida fei = 18

Espn team efficiencies
Notre Dame = 14
Florida = 10

Saying “Does anyone actually think UF or ND are actually good teams?” comes across incredibly biased. Plenty of teams are overrated messes, these two are above the line.

Edit to say, that’s going to make it all the better when we whip that *** this Saturday.
First off, of course I have a bias over anything that tries to give ugag any credit!!! If you don't can you really call yourself a Tech fan?!?!

On a more serious note, I have learned in college football it is not all about records and who you play but how you look on the field, which is much harder to objectively quantify. I have watched a good bit of UF football as I have a few family connections to the program and they are one of the few secondary teams I root for. They have improved a good bit this year but are still far from a great team. Defense is pretty solid but they still dont have a QB worth much (Trask is a slight upgrade from Franks but he is still a career backup even in high school) and maybe only one or two good skill players on offense. The biggest issue this year is that, outside of Clemson, Ohio State, and LSU, it is a crap shoot trying to rank anyone.