COFH...Its Hate Week!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
THWG8.jpg

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
1. They aren't looking over A&M at us.
2. There absolutely would be less of them at the game if they were to lose Saturday. We are "little brother, who cares, its all about championships" in their eyes.
Are you new to this rivalry? This is COFH. They’ll show up. They always have, even in their worst seasons.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
My hope in beating UGA is our depleted 2015 team beating a nearly unbeatable FSU. We have a punchers chance if UGAG overlooks us. IF the DWAGS decide to commit to the run. We will be in trouble.

THWG.

FSU lost 3 games and finished #14 that year. Not sure that’s a great comparison to this UGAG team. They have the best defense in the country and their strength on O is our weakness on D.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
Everyone cheer on Texas A&M today as we pull for them against the inmates from Athens. Once the game is over and Aggies have pulled the upset, the apathy will seep into the collective Georgia Nation confidence and they will show up in Atlanta discouraged. It will be a perfect storm for a Tech Victory and our proverbial Bowl Win.

Who’s with me? Anyone up for wearing a maroon shirt or hat today? If enough of us do it, maybe we can trip the entropy effect and stick it to the *******es of Jawja.

I hate them.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Texas A&M is only ranked because they play in SEC. They only beat a really, really bad Arkansas team by 4 and Ole Miss by 7. The funny part is they are only considered good when they play SEC games. Clemson gets no credit for beating them soundly (even when their offense wasn’t rolling yet) yet when they play a conference game they are this wonderful team.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I used to hate them with a passion until lately. Now perhaps my heart has softened to where I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I'm torn. I always want them to lose, but if they win then there's a chance they completely overlook us because they'll put all of their focus on LSU in the SEC Championship game. If South Carolina can beat them...

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd rather Georgia win today, overlook us so we sneak in a win over them. And then have Bama lose to Auburn. I can't stand having them in the playoffs again.