COFH...Its Hate Week!!

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd rather Georgia win today, overlook us so we sneak in a win over them. And then have Bama lose to Auburn. I can't stand having them in the playoffs again.
Arn Bowl is a tossup without Tua playing. Bama is likely out if PAC 12 champ or Okie win out.

aTm is my routing interest today. Go Jackets!

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Arn Bowl is a tossup without Tua playing. Bama is likely out if PAC 12 champ or Okie win out.

aTm is my routing interest today. Go Jackets!
This is Alabama... The same team that lost to Auburn and didn't go to the SEC championship and they still put them in the playoffs two years ago. I don't trust the CFP committee and their fapfest to Bama.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
THWG.jpg

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
This is Alabama... The same team that lost to Auburn and didn't go to the SEC championship and they still put them in the playoffs two years ago. I don't trust the CFP committee and their fapfest to Bama.
Bama doesn’t have the SOS to make it this year. A two loss Bama team is out. The only concern I have is that if by some miracle georgia wins close in the SECCG, they’ll put both georgia AND LSU in...

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Bama doesn’t have the SOS to make it this year. A two loss Bama team is out. The only concern I have is that if by some miracle georgia wins close in the SECCG, they’ll put both georgia AND LSU in...

Well its tough to beat the same team twice and LSU would have a better chance of beating them than a Tua less Alabama or pac 12 squad.

Deleted member 2897

Georgia hasn’t scored over 27 points in 5 straight games. As it ticks towards halftime today, they have 6 points (2 FG) and Jake Fromm is 1/7. He reminds me of Trent Dilfer. His job is just to try and not lose the game. They’re lucky their defense is so good. Their offense has been dreadful.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
I mean F georgia and all, but they’ve invested $200M into their football program. I call that a misappropriation - especially when you look at their endowment and general scholarship fund. But you can’t deny their commitment to winning football games and our 38K attendance.

Deleted member 2897

Georgia hasn’t scored over 27 points in 5 straight games. As it ticks towards halftime today, they have 6 points (2 FG) and Jake Fromm is 1/7. He reminds me of Trent Dilfer. His job is just to try and not lose the game. They’re lucky their defense is so good. Their offense has been dreadful.

Well luckily for Georgia, the SEC Refs want them to win. Just caught a TD where the WR grabbed the DBs face mask off the line and pulled him down. Dreadful officiating.

Deleted member 2897

I mean F georgia and all, but they’ve invested $200M into their football program. I call that a misappropriation - especially when you look at their endowment and general scholarship fund. But you can’t deny their commitment to winning football games and our 38K attendance.

Yep, they’ve sold the souls of their University to win football games, and especially National Championships. That’s what makes it so funny - they still can’t win National Championships. Other than Recruit Rankings, Spring Game Attendance, Pre-Season Polls, and Fulmer Cup National Championships.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
So it’s proven UGAg isn’t unbeatable. Does Tech have enough talent to win a rivalry game? If they played 50 times, they might win 1. Let’s hope next Saturday is the one. Georgia’s offense is very average, but I would believe they have few issues moving the ball against Tech. That won’t be the biggest problem though. Tech will probably be playing on their own side of the field for all of the game. Every first down GT gets will feel monumental. Apparently UGAg is going to try to break the 48-0 scoring record GT has in the series. Honestly I think their defense and special teams might score 21-28 of those. Kirby will want to run this one up to prove a point to CGC and everyone in the state. UGAg wants nothing more than for Tech to stay in the cellar for as long as possible.

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
They ended up winning because of that stupid missed call. Sad.

6 straight weeks not scoring over 27 points. Didn’t even get to 20 today. From started 1/7. Their offense is terrible. I’m still hoping LSU beats them 45-10.

Bad calls are a part of football. I'd say Aggy lost that game because they rushed for -1 yards all game and the boneheaded 4th down call where they ran right into the Dwag blitz. You take the 3 there and the last drive isn't a TD or bust situation.