Coaching Carousel 7 - When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The whole reason to read Coaching Changes tweets is to watch multiple guys with the same password and likely little inside scoop make alot of 'hot takes' on the internet.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The whole reason to read Coaching Changes tweets is to watch multiple guys with the same password and likely little inside scoop make alot of 'hot takes' on the internet.
I'd give them a little bit more credit, but yes. I enjoy them for the chaotic takes.

slugboy

Staff member
It is much better than “Coaches Hot Seat”.

I also like to think of the account as one person with massively contradictory hot takes. Like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but coaching stuff

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
It is much better than “Coaches Hot Seat”.

I also like to think of the account as one person with massively contradictory hot takes. Like It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but coaching stuff

I love the randomness of Coaches Hot Seat and always tagging Paul Finebaum for no reason. Whoever runs that accounts is nuts.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Pretty big news...one of the fallouts from this will be Jonas Hayes. Passed up for the UGA HC job, now the coach he was working for is gone.

I'm not going out on a limb by saying the market for Hayes will be pretty healthy.
Xavier has two players from Ga on their roster, one from Birminham, another from SC and one from Florida. Hayes may not be responsible for all of those, but no one can speculate negatively on how well they might recruit in the south with Hayes as the HC.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
That's a pretty big deal. Wonder what happened? XU has been churning out high level HC's for years. I thought Steele was next in line.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Chris Mack had a good thing rolling there. Unless there is some bad blood, I would put those two back together and pretend he never left.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member