Coaching Carousel 3 - Burn It All Down Edition

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Wonder if Pastner already knows who he's bringing in, but either the coach is still working (currently an NBA assistant), or still has contractual obligations.

I mean, it's been a while since we knew we had to hire an assistant....

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Wonder if Pastner already knows who he's bringing in, but either the coach is still working (currently an NBA assistant), or still has contractual obligations.

Or we're just Georgia Tech being Georgia Tech once again.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Doubtful. All the NBA assistants I know of who have taken college jobs have already left their teams including McCarty having left the Selltics who are in the playoffs.

Oddly enough, CoachingChanges has had some reports on McCarthy's actions as Evansville's HC already and none of them are good. Stuff about him being seen in bars in a ... state.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Doubtful. All the NBA assistants I know of who have taken college jobs have already left their teams including McCarty having left the Selltics who are in the playoffs.

Oddly enough, CoachingChanges has had some reports on McCarthy's actions as Evansville's HC already and none of them are good. Stuff about him being seen in bars in a ... state.

Thought you weren’t on twitter

okiemon

Helluva Engineer

Would I be wrong to assume that state is Indiana?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Now we really get to see if Capel is the cash-bag-dropping guy @dtm1997 and @Peacone36 say he is.

If Pitt starts landing top 5 recruiting classes next year, they're right.
If not, it means recruits won't take cash from Pitt (odd idea) or they're wrong.

Oh lookit that ...

.... somehow the Pitt dumpster fire's landin' 2019 4-stars and convincin' 'em to reclass to 2018 .... somehow. :greedy: