Coach Collins has lost to a FCS school two straight years

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Got it. Only listen to GT supporters, deflect all criticism from CGC, lay all blame at the feet of our current SA's. When confronted with CGC's failures yesterday, bring up prior games under CPJ to attempt to discredit criticism, attend practices. Are we missing anything from your book of fandom? Since you were calling out people for not attending yesterday's game, I'd be happy to grab dinner in Philly in two weeks...I'll be there, will you?

I listen to knowledgeable football people. If that person happens to be a Dawg, then i found myself a unicorn.

Who deflecting for CGC? I repeat, yesterday was a Uber- **** show and the arrogance we showed on defense and combined with incompetence on offense was disrespectful to the sport of football. I criticized CGC day 1 when he said all 3 QBs would play. Never been a fan of that and never will.

To pile on by those who have been waiting for something like this to occur is not what i will sit back and watch happen.

Only thing you are missing from my fandom is that i seen CGC bring in the players that ultimately led to ACC title.

I just had a baby 3wks ago, so i no i won’t be in Philly. If there is no copyright issues this week, I’ll do a glowing breakdown on how we got caught with our pants down on defense

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I listen to knowledgeable football people. If that person happens to be a Dawg, then i found myself a unicorn.

Who deflecting for CGC? I repeat, yesterday was a Uber- **** show and the arrogance we showed on defense and combined with incompetence on offense was disrespectful to the sport of football. I criticized CGC day 1 when he said all 3 QBs would play. Never been a fan of that and never will.

To pile on by those who have been waiting for something like this to occur is not what i will sit back and watch happen.

Only thing you are missing from my fandom is that i seen CGC bring in the players that ultimately led to ACC title.

I just had a baby 3wks ago, so i no i won’t be in Philly. If there is no copyright issues this week, I’ll do a glowing breakdown on how we got caught with our pants down on defense

I think there are definitely reasonable people questioning CGC for yesterday’s game. Hell, ESPN was clownin’ us for losing to a triple option team during the Texas Tech game. CGC said it himself. He said this looks bad on him and it’s understandable. He said it’s up to him to get the team ready and earn the fans’ trust and prove naysayers wrong.

Again, this is probably the worst loss in Georgia Tech football history. It’s completely understandable for a forum dedicated to Georgia Tech football to be in meltdown mode right now.

slugboy

Staff member

Congratulations on your new little one! Hope your home is happy and there’s some sleep mixed in

I look forward to the glowing defensive breakdown, but I question my judgement in doing so.

Also hoping we weren’t literally caught with our pants down on any play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I hope. Look at uva basketball

Mich app st
Carolina vs fcs
Bama vs monroe or lafayette
Vt vs old dom
Tennesee vs whoever

Guys. It happens alot. Yearly. Some fcs worse some better but it happens. It stinks. We have had a really good run of avg gt football for a long time avoiding things big programs got. Heck even fsu has reached levels of wtf

Its not that big a deal

Sorry, just because it has happened before will NEVER make this ok... The Furman loss was nearly 40 years ago, and we still talk about being a dark day in Tech football history. This loss is JUST AS BAD and will be infamous in the same way.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Sorry, just because it has happened before will NEVER make this ok... The Furman loss was nearly 40 years ago, and we still talk about being a dark day in Tech football history. This loss is JUST AS BAD and will be infamous in the same way.

Didn’t say it was ok. Yes it stunk

I said its not a big deal. And its not. 40 years ago it happened. And it was such a big deal we won the national title 10 years later.

Thick skin guys. Roster is not good for the O and the team didn’t prepare and they know it.

Hopefully in 3 years we are truly competitive again (top 25)

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Didn’t say it was ok. Yes it stunk

I said its not a big deal. And its not. 40 years ago it happened. And it was such a big deal we won the national title 10 years later.

Thick skin guys. Roster is not good for the O and the team didn’t prepare and they know it.

Hopefully in 3 years we are truly competitive again (top 25)
Hope isn’t much of a strategy, though I accept it’s all we can really do as fans.