Coach Collins has lost to a FCS school two straight years

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
What does that support look like after yesterday? What will that support look like if we finish 2-10 this year and Ugag fans are clowning our coach? Certainly, the pressure would be increased, correct?
I see GT going 1-11 this season and it could be the same in 2020 with the brutal schedule that season(schedule not in order yet)

Gardner Webb
UCF
Notre Dame
Duke
Clemson
Miami
Virginia
@North Carolina
@Pitt
@Syracuse
@Virginia Tech
@UGAG

stech81

Helluva Engineer
You are Correct...looked it up Mike Leech at WSU lost to Portland State in 2015 and Eastern Washington in 2016.. Both games were opening games of the season and WSU went bowling each year.... Along with Temple last year.... Maybe Georgia Tech will finish strong and go bowling after this loss..

Linked
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...hington-over-washington-state-45-42/89857666/
And maybe after my wife learns to cook I'll wake up one day and she will have a body like Sofia Vergara . But at 66 I don't see it happening .

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I care about GT and GT only. That’s whats wrong with our fan base now
Got it. Only listen to GT supporters, deflect all criticism from CGC, lay all blame at the feet of our current SA's. When confronted with CGC's failures yesterday, bring up prior games under CPJ to attempt to discredit criticism, attend practices. Are we missing anything from your book of fandom? Since you were calling out people for not attending yesterday's game, I'd be happy to grab dinner in Philly in two weeks...I'll be there, will you?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
The point of the 7 year contract was to give him time. He is far more supported than u can imagine behind the scenes with whose opinions matter
He may be, but that could wear to a razors edge rather quickly. If this continues, and I hope it doesn’t, there will not be anyone in the stands. I hope this a a small blip that will be forgotten by this time next year.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I doubt a single one of those who wanted to give him time thought we would lose to a 0-2 FCS team in his first year. I wonder how many of those "behind the scenes" might be reconsidering their thoughts now. I think I would be.

I get it. Trust me. But its game 3 and behind the scenes it isnt an impact like we think with fans diving off the cliff

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
He may be, but that could wear to a razors edge rather quickly. If this continues, and I hope it doesn’t, there will not be anyone in the stands. I hope this a a small blip that will be forgotten by this time next year.

I hope. Look at uva basketball

Mich app st
Carolina vs fcs
Bama vs monroe or lafayette
Vt vs old dom
Tennesee vs whoever

Guys. It happens alot. Yearly. Some fcs worse some better but it happens. It stinks. We have had a really good run of avg gt football for a long time avoiding things big programs got. Heck even fsu has reached levels of wtf

Its not that big a deal

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
He may have support behind the scenes, but if the stands are empty, it wont matter. The more I see and hear......the more I wonder about TStan....

No idea about todd. The people i know are the money guys who todd knows. Stands will be fine. Attendance has been diminishing the last 5 years for gt. And for football. It will come and go and as we improve so will that

GTFLETCH

Banned
I see GT going 1-11 this season and it could be the same in 2020 with the brutal schedule that season(schedule not in order yet)

Gardner Webb
UCF
Notre Dame
Duke
Clemson
Miami
Virginia
@North Carolina
@Pitt
@Syracuse
@Virginia Tech
@UGAG
If you are saying CGC only wins 1 game this year and 1 game in 2020.... He might just be fired faster than Bill Lewis and so will the AD..... Football brings in the money and Georgia Tech cannot afford to only win 2 games over the course of the next two years...especially with all the extra money they have spent (See CPJ and lack of Money for a decade)

I can only say I hope this does not happen.... If it does it would be a real low point for Tech athletics...

Animal02

Banned
No idea about todd. The people i know are the money guys who todd knows. Stands will be fine. Attendance has been diminishing the last 5 years for gt. And for football. It will come and go and as we improve so will that
And that is my point regarding TStan.......get the sense he is just being led around. Yes attendance has been diminishing, but not near what it was in the early 80's

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
If you are saying CGC only wins 1 game this year and 1 game in 2020.... He might just be fired faster than Bill Lewis and so will the AD..... Football brings in the money and Georgia Tech cannot afford to only win 2 games over the course of the next two years...especially with all the extra money they have spent (See CPJ and lack of Money for a decade)

I can only say I hope this does not happen.... If it does it would be a real low point for Tech

I think we win more than one this year. Probaly 3 total

Animal02

Banned

I can only say I hope this does not happen.... If it does it would be a real low point for Tech athletics...
It seems the money guys got what they wanted......... I hope they are happy with the clown show.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer

Yeah that would be every bit as bad as the 1979-1983 period for GT football:grumpy: