Coach Collins has lost to a FCS school two straight years

GTFLETCH

Banned
2018 - Villonova was 5-6 and 2-6 in the Colonial Athletic Association.

2019 - The Citadel was 0-2 after losses to Elon and Towson. Pick up their first MONEY DOWN WIN versus Coach Collins!

Embarrassingly horrible losses but maybe we can finish Bowl eligible rotating three QBs all year!

Animal02

Banned
This is from a Temple board.....
HC Collins got Temple 2 winning seasons and a 3RD Bowl victory. I am thankful for these legacies.

HC Collins went to Georgia Tech. He took tge loathed OC Patenaude with him. For this I am very grateful.

Getting to play HC Collins as head of Georgia Tech with OC Patenaude still OC the year after he left, well, this is Divine justice!!!

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, he lost to Villanova last year. And then Temple finished 7-1 in conference and won 8 of their last 10 games. The Temple players and coaches didn't give up and we've got to hope ours don't either. For what it's worth, Temple knocked off a ranked Maryland team yesterday 20-17. The state Collins left that program seems solid, but it clearly took him time to get it right.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
So what...
CPJ had some pretty terrible losses as well, so did gailey etc.
You guys are digging in deep now on the Collins is bad train.

Good football programs may not lose like this but good football programs also find a away back in this even after yesterday.
Collins is going to be our guy for the next 7 years so buckle

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
but maybe we can finish Bowl eligible rotating three QBs all year!

No chance. They better decide fast.

Pat needs to go. Just like roof did. So does he. He is incompetent imo

I spare no staff slack. They are all equal to me. And when i see incompetence i call it out. I give everyone a shot. Then boom. I am an equal opportunity hater

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
So what...
CPJ had some pretty terrible losses as well, so did gailey etc.
You guys are digging in deep now on the Collins is bad train.

Good football programs may not lose like this but good football programs also find a away back in this even after yesterday.
Collins is going to be our guy for the next 7 years so buckle

I hope he’s here 7 years. That means he’s successful. You’re kidding yourself if you think we’ll honor that whole contract if he keeps doing this.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Knowing how gt athletics stuck with cpj after his losing seasons I wouldn't be surprised ...

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Knowing how gt athletics stuck with cpj after his losing seasons I wouldn't be surprised ...

His first losing season was the season after an ACC Championship. His second losing season was a season after finishing #7 in the country(our second highest final ranking in 50 years). His third losing season was a season after a 9 win season that included a win against UGA. If Collins is just losing without any of those highs, he won’t last more than 3 three seasons.