Clinton Lynch going pro

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Chubb claiming decision to come back after seeing Gold flag... I call BS.

Decided to come back when he was told he might be a third or fourth round pick.
Reminds me of how Bay Bay declared he was coming back after the '09 loss to the Mutts only to have a change of heart when the dollar signs began adding up.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Probably a good decision for all but Michel. He's a mid round pick, might as well use some tread in the NFL instead of the SEC. He's really a complete RB. He might flip.
Chubb's year while Gurley hasnt had 100 yards in 15 games sent Chubb down the list. Deep year for RB, so it makes sense he'd want to come back and show the knee has healed.
Carter is overrated so who cares.

northgajacket

Banned
He doesnt consider us a rival? Rich coming from a guy who has lost in both games he has played against us. And if we're not their rival, why did us tearing up their hedges prompt him to come back?

Exactly. Kind of reminds me when a guy rejects a girl hitting on him and then she will tell people that he's ugly or she didn't like him anyway. Just because it's said doesn't mean it's true.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely...if he did come back because of a loss to another team, he's a total moron.

Not sure I would use the moron word, but that is a pretty bad reason to come back to college versus going pro. Whoever is providing input to him - including UGA coaches - should be better than that.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Not sure I would use the moron word, but that is a pretty bad reason to come back to college versus going pro. Whoever is providing input to him - including UGA coaches - should be better than that.

There are two ways of looking at this if you are Chubb. One is that this year is a deep year for running backs and he has probably been told he is out of the first or second round. The other is that I don't really think he is 100%. In his case, it is probably a good idea to come back. Michel, well he is a different deal altogether. If he gets hurt next year, he will rue this decision. Skill players and especially running backs have little to gain and much to lose by staying another year. Just my humble opinion. I am sure they have "expert" advice to counsel them.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I will call it now.......WE WILL WIN COFH in 17. How many times have people said that they coming back to win a championship and then end up not doing anything the next year.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Coming back to improve your draft stock...ok

Coming back to get your degree...ok

Coming back to try and win a Nat title...ok

Coming back because you lost to another team and you didn't like how they celebrated on your field...moron...and I'm almost certain this isn't the real reason for Chubb