Clemson

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Better than most of my summaries.

Any injury update will be appreciated, but with no game till Friday, I don't think we'll hear anything.

FWIW I think Hurter is fine as Roedig was warming up in the first. If Hurter wasn't ok, he would have been pulled mid-inning. English has an injury to his throwing hand which could be worse.

Maybe we see Chase back this weekend or is he out for the rest of the year?

To make it through the week, I'll post a listing of our roster and draft prognostications today or tomorrow. Shameless plug, hope everyone subscribes. o_O
Chase was in the on deck circle when the game ended.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I could see Chase in the outfield this weekend and Baron sliding into DH with Webb and 3rd and Guldberg at 1st to give Tristin the weekend off.
Finally got around to listening to Hall's postgame interview. He said English was "hurt" by the HBP. Right thumb was the issue. Forced them to re-jigger their plan mid-game regarding who would pitch to close out the game (of course, that sort of was OBE when the late innings arrived). Regardless... not good news. He said it would be X-rayed. Hopefully, if it is something... it is minor AND he can use this week (W.Carolina) to rest & recover.