• Clemson by 7-13

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Clemson by 14+

Votes: 92 73.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Reminds me a lot of the predictions we heard in 2011. And that - believe it - was a better Clemson outfit then this one. That's why we play the games, as someone we all know often says.

Problem = we don't have an Uzzi on our OL. I'd feel better about this if we still had Shamire, but no such luck. Maybe Kenny can deliver more for us at guard (or center, Coach's choice).

I think they win by about 14, but I wouldn't be surprised if we rose to the occasion. It would be nice if they made some mistakes, a la 2011.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Reminds me a lot of the predictions we heard in 2011. And that - believe it - was a better Clemson outfit then this one. That's why we play the games, as someone we all know often says.

Problem = we don't have an Uzzi on our OL. I'd feel better about this if we still had Shamire, but no such luck. Maybe Kenny can deliver more for us at guard (or center, Coach's choice).

I think they win by about 14, but I wouldn't be surprised if we rose to the occasion. It would be nice if they made some mistakes, a la 2011.
While I think you can make a case for 2011 Clemson being as good as 2018 Clemson, I do not think they’re better. Clemson’s current DL is one of the best in the history of college football.

Unfortunately, it’s going not going to be pretty for us on Saturday. I won’t give a score prediction, but I would probably take Clemson -24, they’re just that good.