• Clemson by 7-13

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Clemson by 14+

Votes: 92 73.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
This has a 2007 VT game feel to for me, where we get drilled at home, signaling the end for the head coach. I doubt we’ll be competitive for more than a quarter. 38-10, Clemson.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
...29-28.....we make the two point conversion....and all Tech breaks loose!!!! ......see you on the Field!!!
You know what’s crazt about this? I played NCAA 14 the other night and this same **** happened. JT picked off a pass with 3 min left and TM went crazy. Scored with 37 sec left to make it 28-27. Went for 2 on a rocket toss and converted. We win Saturday! **** it!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
45-6 clempson

They have to put their foot down more than normal. With their weak schedule common opponents will matter when comparing them to UGlyA. They only play 2 common this year us and USC. And georgia beat the brakes of off USC.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
45-6 clempson

They have to put their foot down more than normal. With their weak schedule common opponents will matter when comparing them to UGlyA. They only play 2 common this year us and USC. And georgia beat the brakes of off USC.

That’s a good point. How did we get 6? Missed XP? Two FGs? Three safeties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
This game has Georgia Tech shocking upset written all over it. For years this has been the kind of game we'd win leaving everyone scratching their heads going, "huh...didn't they just lost to [insert bad team here]"

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I was at the Ole Miss - Alabama game last weekend. Ole Miss was ahead for all of ... 11 seconds. Alabama systematically dismantled Ole Miss until they were lying, in a fetal position on their own 15 yd line, whimpering. Fortunately, no Ole Miss fans were there. They left (true) mid-way through the second quarter to go to the The Grove and get smashed.

I predict ... 42-3, Clemson.

Deleted member 2897

Funny. I'm not expecting big things. But we've had some of the worst performances I can remember against Clemson in the past few years and its still been between 14-20 points.