Clemson Prediction Thread

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Last year the offense really only scored 14 points. Given the offense this year is worse to this point, I'm going with Clemson -42
GT - 10

The defense won't really have an answer for Watson. Watson is way better than Marquise Williams and the GT defense couldn't contain him.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Clemson 27, GT 17. I think it stays close most of the game but they pull away towards the end. I just can't imagine our offense putting 30+ on the board as some are predicting here with the way we have been playing lately.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
My avoidance of making predictions has not been the good luck charm it was last year, so what the hell? Here's to a change in mojo this week (at least I hope that it changes).

GT 31
Tiggers 28

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I picked Tech the last 3 games so I am changing my pick and hoefully the outcome: Tech X, Clemson X+14

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Will "bee" buying bottled water inside the stadium since 1$ of each goes to the flood victims....however, our Jackets get hosed down by the locals, 49-12.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
All I know is that we are going to get embarrassed. Another ugly game and ****ty play calling.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I was hesitant last week, and hesitancy remains.

However, I will offer this analysis and prediction fwiw.
Our O was horrible vs. ND, and we still scored almost as much as CU did (though we scored last 2 TDs when ND's D may have checked out). With stability to our our offense, I think we're better. Our D was exposed a bit by ND, but much of that was from chunk-plays. If we focus, we may be able to play much better.

I think we should be competitive. I think our D will have to step up this week for us to win. I say, GT 28 - CU 24.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
They defended us well last year. We were fortunate that Watson came up lame and Stoudt was in a charitable mood.
This is a fun narrative! In the UGA game last year they went right down the field the first time. Their offense would not see the end zone again until there were :19 seconds left in the game. If you want to believe Climpsun was going to run us out of the bundling, that's fine. But your point is a non sequitur.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
All indications are that clemp is primed.If we can withstand the first half euphoria ,maybe we can beat the line but I doubt it the way we have been playing.It could be a blow-out ,which is very possible
34-20 clensum.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
GT wins this one 28-24. Getting a few players back this week will make a noticeable difference. We will make some plays in the passing game and a couple of nice runs.