Clemson Prediction Thread

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Is this the turning point in the season?

Our starting DTs are coming off a "bye".

May be playing in the rain for the 3rd straight week.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Before coffee
since the players we recruited who can't run most of the offense and can't block can block perfectlyon every play called, we have little chance against a very talented team coached by very experienced And highly paid (1.35$) DC. They have big DT. Gt 0
After coffee
a few missed blocks, great effort, a few new plays and finally a pic 6 means good guys win in a thriller 38-35 I love Butkicker

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
We need this. If we win it will change our season and we could go on a roll and end up with 7-8 wins. I always feel good playing Clemson, and even though they "reloaded" on defense I think we will score. It all depends on our defense. I hope they step up and play a good game. I think we pull it out 31-27

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TigerNet Clemson v. GT Game Predictions

"I believe this is a game that could see us really putting another "statement" out there for all the pundits. Personally I can't imagine GT scoring more than 14 in this game, regardless of their option based attack. GT's defense has not impressed me at all this year, so I'm calling this game at a score of 34-14."

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
TigerNet Clemson v. GT Game Predictions

"I believe this is a game that could see us really putting another "statement" out there for all the pundits. Personally I can't imagine GT scoring more than 14 in this game, regardless of their option based attack. GT's defense has not impressed me at all this year, so I'm calling this game at a score of 34-14."

I didn't know @Wreck Em posted on TigerNet ... Eeeeyyyooo

Is this the turning point in the season?

Our starting DTs are coming off a "bye".

May be playing in the rain for the 3rd straight week.
I consider that 91 yard TD scamper in South Bend the turning point in this season.

We are always likely to play well against Clemson and I suppose we could pull another rabbit out of the hat. I wish we had a little more reason to be optimistic, the past two games have been real eye-openers with respect to some of our weaknesses. I will be pulling for my Jackets, but a prediction has been requested. Tigers 42, Yellow Jackets 27. With Clemson taking advantage of a couple of special teams breakdowns such as running back a kick, or recovering a muffed fair catch.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'd love to be wrong, but the lack of big plays kills us again. Tigers 34, GT 20. It's been a tough year with all the bad breaks.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Their team is talented, but raw at defending the option...this has been a problem for Clemson before:

GT-34
Clemson-24

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
As in last week, I do not like picking a score against my team, so I will not predict the score.

The question is whether Tech can improve enough each week to catch up to an increasingly difficult schedule. It is hard enough to learn how to "do what we do" well enough to compete plus take on the particular schemes and personnel that are presented new each week.

A win would help this teams mental attitude so much but this is a deep hole to climb out of.