CFP Discussion

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Reality is. If the two teams were utah and arizona; and in the pac 12; no one would batt an eye to leave them out. But no. Its uga and bama. But the reality is. They should be left out.

U have 3 legit undefeateds. And one champ that beat bama. Any other year. Any other conf but the sec being left out and its a no brainer.

Sec went 7-9 out of conf va p5 Its not so darn strong. They feel entitled. Time to leave em in the cold
SEC has been privileged and entitled for way too long. It’s time to treat them like any other conference.

Leave them out and save college football!

😊

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I never watch these selection shows but I predict today will be the most unwatchable yet. I predict that the committee will get it right: Mich, Wash, FSU, Tx. Then I predict the rest of the show will be about how the “best teams” were left out and how dominant the SEC is and how wrong these results are and how happy everyone should be for the 12 team format to come…
Lots of debate. My brother went to FSU, so the family is split.

FSU was 13-0 against teams with a combined record of 77-79. Alabama went 12-1 against teams with a combined record of 98-61.

My vote was Alabama, especially if you look at the record and the loss of FSU’s key players.

But, makes no difference to me. I’m looking forward to some great post season ball.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Is this a free shoes message board? I’m glad they’re out.

It’s a 12 team playoff next year…

The two playoff games have short odds and should be great games.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Yes I agree this final four is an earned thing and I’m down with that. I merely was stating who I think the best four best four teams are. This has all gotten twisted around because of IMO certain factors that would derail this further if I brought them into this discussion.
Understood.