CFP Discussion

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There was a game just like this one 12 years ago between two conference powerhouses. It was such a dominating performance of defense that those two teams replayed each other for the BCS national championship. Funny how the narrative changes when the 9-6 teams are from the SEC. A 10-6 ACC game is horrible offense, instead of the 9-6 SEC game which is terrific defense.

Funny, the BSPN crew back then was propaganda-izing us how great(sic) that was.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol the FSU freshman QB is just painfully, atrociously bad. He’s screwing up simple handoff plays. He really looks like he hasn’t even been practicing all year.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol the FSU freshman QB is just painfully, atrociously bad. He’s screwing up simple handoff plays. He really looks like he hasn’t even been practicing all year.
He won’t be playing once the playoff gets here. FSU wins, they are in. Their d can hold up against anybody.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
It's his first start ever, in a championship game setting, against a 10-win opponent. I'll give him some grace here.
Dino got more offensive production with some imagination at Syracuse than Mike has been able to do with his 3rd string QB. That kid is comically bad.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
If we would’ve beaten Louisville after having a 15 point lead in the 2nd half, would we have won the 3 team tiebreaker to make this game? I wouldve felt good about our chances

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Dino got more offensive production with some imagination at Syracuse than Mike has been able to do with his 3rd string QB. That kid is comically bad.
and yet they have more offense than the other team. wtf does that say about Louisville?

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Really surprised Lville went for that 4th and 7. There was 2:39 left, they had all time outs and FSU O is inept. Weird call there.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
There was a game just like this one 12 years ago between two conference powerhouses. It was such a dominating performance of defense that those two teams replayed each other for the BCS national championship. Funny how the narrative changes when the 9-6 teams are from the SEC. A 10-6 ACC game is horrible offense, instead of the 9-6 SEC game which is terrific defense.
It was also, I believe, the lowest rated BCS championship in its history. Offense sells tickets.

I think Georgia is out. The question is who gets screwed out of the 4th spot.

Michigan
U Dub

FSU is undefeated p5 champ, but on their 3rd string QB

Texas is 12-1 p5 champ with a win over the SEC champ on the road

Bama is 12-1 p5 champ from the toughest conference to ever play the game.

One of these 3 will get left out. All have a better claim than Georgia. If they hadn’t won back to back they wouldn’t even be in the conversation. Ohio State has as much claim as Georgia does to make the playoff based on this season, maybe more because they lost weeks ago.