Casualties

LibertyTurns

Banned
This is about as close as you can get to I have a black friend so I can’t be racist. Sorry, didn’t bother reading the rest after this gem. You need to get out and experience the world a little more, and yes, Trump is a racist.
Every once in a while you come up with a nice one. Bravo!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
What Mulvaney said simply confirms that the pressure was from outside. Mulvaney recognized that and pushed either Trump or Acosta to control the damage. The fact is that the source of the pressure was external.
The timeline of the pressure confirms that it was from inside. The outside pressure, which came much later, was convenient.

Trump wanted Acosta gone. All inside sources confirm that, Trump's crocodile tears not withstanding. You should be happy that Trump got what he wanted.

The difficulty with the narrative that Trump is purging the swamp is that Trump frequently says contradictory things about the people he picks. They can go from "best ever" to "I barely knew him" or "he was a disaster" to "he was doing an exceptional job."

Trust me, I don't blame you one bit for having trouble knowing who the swamp criters are from week to week.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This is about as close as you can get to I have a black friend so I can’t be racist. Sorry, didn’t bother reading the rest after this gem. You need to get out and experience the world a little more, and yes, Trump is a racist.

Lol. You are scared of the truth so you refuse to watch the clips of repugnant Dem comments that set this whole thing off. Keep your head buried in the sand.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Lol. You are scared of the truth so you refuse to watch the clips of repugnant Dem comments that set this whole thing off. Keep your head buried in the sand.
So the four women of color on the Democratic side forced Trump to post racist comments? IS that what you are saying?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
So the four women of color on the Democratic side forced Trump to post racist comments? IS that what you are saying?

It wasn’t a racist comment. Nationalistic maybe but not racist. And AOC is white. Hispanic heritage but white. She may identify as brown, probably does, but technically she’s white.

Forced? No. Did anyone force them to spew the vile lies they have? Did anyone force those 4, I’m actually only familiar with 3 myself so did anyone force those 3 to spew anti-American rhetoric?

They are all just hitting the ball back and forth at one another. But on the vileness scale...Omar, Tlaib, and AOC are setting the bar at new heights.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
It wasn’t a racist comment. Nationalistic maybe but not racist. And AOC is white. Hispanic heritage but white. She may identify as brown, probably does, but technically she’s white.

Forced? No. Did anyone force them to spew the vile lies they have? Did anyone force those 4, I’m actually only familiar with 3 myself so did anyone force those 3 to spew anti-American rhetoric?

They are all just hitting the ball back and forth at one another. But on the vileness scale...Omar, Tlaib, and AOC are setting the bar at new heights.
Funny when Trump repeatedly says that America is not a great country its perfectly fine, but when 4 women of color criticize America they are Anti-American. But I digress. The comment was absolutely a racist comment. If you believe it wasn't then you are either enabling racism to support the team or are ignorant to racism in general. I would ask which it is but I don't really care.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Funny when Trump repeatedly says that America is not a great country its perfectly fine, but when 4 women of color criticize America they are Anti-American. But I digress. The comment was absolutely a racist comment. If you believe it wasn't then you are either enabling racism to support the team or are ignorant to racism in general. I would ask which it is but I don't really care.

Please do a side by side comparison of the worst things Trulp has said about America and what your leftists idols have. I dare ya.

Heck I’ll do you one better. You post every anti American thing Trump has ever said and I’ll post with an example from your idols and then we can compare.

I dare you. And I’m making it easy for you. You would be up the creek without a paddle if I started first and you had to follow.

Come on. Let’s do this. It will be fun.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Please do a side by side comparison of the worst things Trulp has said about America and what your leftists idols have. I dare ya.

Heck I’ll do you one better. You post every anti American thing Trump has ever said and I’ll post with an example from your idols and then we can compare.

I dare you. And I’m making it easy for you. You would be up the creek without a paddle if I started first and you had to follow.

Do you deny the fact that Trump does not believe America is a great country?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Yo @WreckinGT, challenge accepted or No?

Animal02

Banned
Lol he has acquired more money than his rich dear old dad did. Built a huge business empire from it. And that makes you so butthurt it’s laughable.
It is comical that wrecks accepts every CNN / liberal (I repeat myself) talking point.

It is a lot of projection when you consider all the trust fund libs that squander the money they are given.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
It is comical that wrecks accepts every CNN / liberal (I repeat myself) talking point.

It is a lot of projection when you consider all the trust fund libs that squander the money they are given.
Let me guess, you don't watch cable news or read any websites and all of your thoughts and opinions came from deep meditation yet somehow you spout the same nonsense that Fox News does on a daily basis.