Casualties

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
LOL...yeah, I hear ya.

However, what @bwelbo said is correct, many of them were disloyal bureaucrats who Trump drummed out (deservedly so, imho) and a bunch more were run out of town by the vigorous opposition by Democrats (Acosta being the latest example, and unfairly tarred and feathered from what I can tell).

All this list really proves is that politics has become more cut-throat in recent years. Blaming Trump alone for that is short-sighted and partisan imho. The "media" and social media can take a ton of the credit for this disturbing trend in politics.
You underestimate the infighting in the Trump administration. Acosta was not forced out from the outside. That is definitely fake news.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
You underestimate the infighting in the Trump administration. Acosta was not forced out from the outside. That is definitely fake news.
Really? (Not being sarcastic, truly asking....) I had not heard that. But, to be honest, I have been staying away from the vast majority of "news" which seem to be purely political in nature, and I focus more on economic news, where there is hard data to look at and come to your own conclusions.

is there a back story about getting rid of Acosta somewhere?

Animal02

Banned
Really? (Not being sarcastic, truly asking....) I had not heard that. But, to be honest, I have been staying away from the vast majority of "news" which seem to be purely political in nature, and I focus more on economic news, where there is hard data to look at and come to your own conclusions.

Sure there is infighting. The SWAMP is fighting back.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Trump has now lost or fired 13 cabinet members. At this point in the Obama administration, none had left. At this point in the Bush administration, none had left. Like Trump says, a well oiled machine.
And neither were interested in doing anything or making any changes

Acosta was definitely forced out from the outside. It was because of the plea bargain he got in the first Epstein trial. He has said that that was his only logical recourse, because of the Florida prosecutors, and that at least it put Epstein on the sex offenders list. It was those for whom that was not enough, or those who just didn't believe him who forced him out. Whether what he said is accurate or not, he was definitely forced out.

Animal02

Banned
Acosta was definitely forced out from the outside. It was because of the plea bargain he got in the first Epstein trial. He has said that that was his only logical recourse, because of the Florida prosecutors, and that at least it put Epstein on the sex offenders list. It was those for whom that was not enough, or those who just didn't believe him who forced him out. Whether what he said is accurate or not, he was definitely forced out.
Libs have been looking for their pound of flesh from the Trump administration.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Yep, you are quoting the cover story.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

From the beginning Trump has said that he likes chaos around him. He feels like he is better decision maker when people are attacking each other. Those who leave say this is true.

The media, as usual, has bought the cover story. In this case Epstein is the convenient excuse.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
If the people who work for you are hired and fired at a pretty continuous rate then that is poor hiring and poor leadership. There is no way to sugarcoat that. There is no real evidence that he will get it right the second/third time around. He is bad at this.
He is very bad at this.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

Back story is that Mulvaney has been wanting to get rid of Acosta from the moment he was hired. Had finally convinced Trump but, as we know, Trump hates to fire people. Accepting a resignation and then praising the person is the preferred MO. Others say Trump has been furious with Acosta for quite some time for not pushing deregulation of business hard enough.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Back story is that Mulvaney has been wanting to get rid of Acosta from the moment he was hired. Had finally convinced Trump but, as we know, Trump hates to fire people. Accepting a resignation and then praising the person is the preferred MO. Others say Trump has been furious with Acosta for quite some time for not pushing deregulation of business hard enough.

Wait....so he fired too many people or hates to fire people? Lol

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Wait....so he fired too many people or hates to fire people? Lol
He hates to fire people. Even the people who were "fired" say he never told them face to face. He likes to tweet his displeasure and then hope they resign.

The turnover of people he described as "the best ever," literally his words, is unprecedented. His ability to choose "the best ever" is apparently a carryover from his private sector days.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
He hates to fire people. Even the people who were "fired" say he never told them face to face. He likes to tweet his displeasure and then hope they resign.

The turnover of people he described as "the best ever," literally his words, is unprecedented. His ability to choose "the best ever" is apparently a carryover from his private sector days.

The turnover really doesn’t bother most people. And I haven’t seen much negative fall out from it. There are a ton on that last I’m glad are gone, regardless of anything positive Trump may have said about them.

Animal02

Banned
The turnover really doesn’t bother most people. And I haven’t seen much negative fall out from it. There are a ton on that last I’m glad are gone, regardless of anything positive Trump may have said about them.
Turnover is in the eye of the beholder. People can outlive their usefulness. Some were brought on to appease the gopE. Some were closeted swamp members.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Yep. No President has ever wanted to change anything until Captain Racist came along.

Go complain to the Dems in Congress. The president you claim is racist has nominated a ton of minorities they refuse to nominate because the DNC is and always has been racist.