Casualties

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
He's just drainin' da swamp like he sed hed do

qpqj034j7q931.jpg

What is your proof that the cover story is real? The media? I thought you guys didn't believe the media.

Perhaps you might want to research Mulvaney's past comments about Acosta.
I only relied on the media to the extent the media covered what he said publicly. So there is nothing for me to prove. You are apparently calling him a liar, so YOU are the one who needs to prove your allegation.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
I absolutely understand the history of racism of the DNC. It’s shameful and disgusting.

And before they were known as the Democrats they were the Democratic- Republican party!

Woah! It was actually really Republicans the whole time! History is crazy!

And this excuses Trump's current racism because.... reasons

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I only relied on the media to the extent the media covered what he said publicly. So there is nothing for me to prove. You are apparently calling him a liar, so YOU are the one who needs to prove your allegation.
Did you check the repeated statements Mulvaney made about Acosta? He did not leave the administration, Acosta did. Just put two and two together.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
This is quite possibly the dumbest spin to defend racist behavior that I have ever seen.
Since you are an expert on racism, can you please explain in detail your definition of why you claim Trump is racist, instead of making simple one line statements. Please support your expertise with facts. Also, assuming you are a Democrat, can you comment on the documentary Hillary’s World and how you view racism in light of the involvement of the Democrat party?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
And before they were known as the Democrats they were the Democratic- Republican party!

Woah! It was actually really Republicans the whole time! History is crazy!

And this excuses Trump's current racism because.... reasons

Trump isn’t a racist. A racist wouldn’t nominate or employ minorities. Probably wouldn’t condone the marriage of his daughter to a Jewish man and probably wouldn’t embrace her conversion to Judaism. A racist would probably be a homophobe too right???? So no way a gay ambassador could be his golden boy in the State Department. Hmmmm.

He’s taking shots, clumsy ones, at Omar, Tlaib, and AOC. In reaction to some really vile anti-American crap they have been spouting recently. Want some examples? The media you follow doesn’t focus on any on it, no they simply try to cover it up or deflect.

But if you want to see some examples watch 20 minutes of the Dan Bongino show. He’s a former federal agent @WreckinGT so you will love him. :D

Just the first 20 minutes...and feel free to fast forward through the 2 min ad promo at the beginning.

Linked here for your convenience. I don’t have time to splice them all separately but he puts them together fairly tidily. With some race baiting from another complete congressional doofus to boot. He criticizes a male leftist also so don’t claim he’s being misogynistic lol.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Trump isn’t a racist. A racist wouldn’t nominate or employ minorities.
This is about as close as you can get to I have a black friend so I can’t be racist. Sorry, didn’t bother reading the rest after this gem. You need to get out and experience the world a little more, and yes, Trump is a racist.

Animal02

Banned
Trump isn’t a racist. A racist wouldn’t nominate or employ minorities. Probably wouldn’t condone the marriage of his daughter to a Jewish man and probably wouldn’t embrace her conversion to Judaism. A racist would probably be a homophobe too right???? So no way a gay ambassador could be his golden boy in the State Department. Hmmmm.

He’s taking shots, clumsy ones, at Omar, Tlaib, and AOC. In reaction to some really vile anti-American crap they have been spouting recently. Want some examples? The media you follow doesn’t focus on any on it, no they simply try to cover it up or deflect.

But if you want to see some examples watch 20 minutes of the Dan Bongino show. He’s a former federal agent @WreckinGT so you will love him. :D

Just the first 20 minutes...and feel free to fast forward through the 2 min ad promo at the beginning.

Linked here for your convenience. I don’t have time to splice them all separately but he puts them together fairly tidily. With some race baiting from another complete congressional doofus to boot. He criticizes a male leftist also so don’t claim he’s being misogynistic lol.

Trump is such a racist :rolleyes:
He sued the city of Palm Beach for excluding African Americans and Jews from social clubs. He created the first high-end social club in Palm Beach that welcomed black persons as members. He supported Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH Coalition to pressure corporations to hire and promote black and minority employees. Trump supported the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. He praised minorities working in his real estate projects.
In 1984, Reverend Jesse Jackson became the first African American to run a nationwide primary campaign for the Presidency of the United States. He ran again in 1988.

At the time, many rich white people disdained the black man running for President. Yet among those who legitimized Jackson’s efforts was Donald Trump. Looking back, Jesse Jackson saidthat Trump “created for many people a comfort zone when I ran for the Presidency, in ’84 and ’88. And [although] many others thought it was something laughable or something to avoid, he came to our business meeting here in New York, because he has this sense of the curious and a will to risk to make things better. So aside from all of his style and his pizazz, he is a serious person who is an effective builder of building for the builder people.”
There is plenty more....but wrecks and his ilk just listen to CNN headlines.