Camp is over...

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Which Thomas?

Bet he means Charlie. And I don't see a redshirt for him... Even if he doesn't play at Stinger or OLB, he's the kind of athlete that will be a ST stud. Matter of fact, we have a LOT of those kinds of athletes right now... Carpenter, Showell, King, Campbell, Whatley, Walton... list goes on. Seeing how these rangy DBs fit in to our D and ST is the thing I'm most looking forward to right now.

JACKetsfan

Georgia Tech Fan
I think the floor for the defense is about the same as last year, but I’m optimistic that it could be much better.

I’m confident offense will be better barring multiple key injuries like 2015.

The kicking game looks less than solid, so let’s hope we score touch downs.

You couldn’t be more off base about the kicking game...

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The transfer from Wofford will probably start the season at safety due to his experience in this defense. He may not end the season there but makes sense to have an experienced safety out there at first.

slugboy

Staff member

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
I’m not 100 percent but I’m trying to read in between the lines. Askew was ahead of Swilling and Swilling is number 3. That means 1 of Simmons or Kerr would be top 2 and the other 4.
It's all good. Until we see a depth chart it's all speculation. If we have 2 new guys ahead of a guy that's played significant minutes the last 2 seasons then that's a good thing.

Have we heard anything from TK Chimedza?