Bubba Blackburn MIA

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Any insiders out there have a word on Blackburn? We’ve got some speedsters on the field but I’m yearning for the trouble he would cause

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I read somewhere a couple weeks ago that Blackburn was likely out 3-4 games with a wrist/hand injury. My guess is Pitt at the earliest. I've looked with no success for that article/blurb so take what I say here with a whole shaker of salt.

I'd love to see him this week against Ole Miss though.

I've got nothing on DJ Moore.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
There have been a number of players that were getting hyped that have been MIA (hurt, I am assuming): including Blackburn, Dylan Leonard, Kevin Harris (a few good reps against Clemson, none vs. WCU?), DJ Moore, Ahmari Harvey, Kaleb Edwards, Kenny Bennett, Grey Carroll, RJ Adams, Lockett and Miles (freshman DTs), and Daniel Cars

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I read somewhere a couple weeks ago that Blackburn was likely out 3-4 games with a wrist/hand injury. My guess is Pitt at the earliest. I've looked with no success for that article/blurb so take what I say here with a whole shaker of salt.

I'd love to see him this week against Ole Miss though.

I've got nothing on DJ Moore.
Blackburn had a timetable of 3-4 games and was supposed to be back after the bye week (after Duke)... but rumor is it might be the Miami game before he is ready... so now this is almost 2 full years he has missed.... its sad as he is a star talent that cannot stay healthy.

DJ Moore is in a boot and unless the offense is struggling come bye week I don't expect to see him this year. He could be back after the bye week though. My money is we see him sometime but how much is TBD.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
There have been a number of players that were getting hyped that have been MIA (hurt, I am assuming): including Blackburn, Dylan Leonard, Kevin Harris (a few good reps against Clemson, none vs. WCU?), DJ Moore, Ahmari Harvey, Kaleb Edwards, Kenny Bennett, Grey Carroll, RJ Adams, Lockett and Miles (freshman DTs), and Daniel Cars
Grey Carroll played two snaps on defense against WCU.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Kaleb Edwards played nine snaps on defense against Clemson. Didn’t get a defensive rep against WCU but played 12 special teams snaps. He’s played the most special teams snaps on the team and has the highest special teams grade on the team.

Kenny Bennett played 14 special teams snaps against Clemson but that’s all he’s played.

Ahmari Harvey played eight punt coverage snaps against Clemson but that’s all he played.