BRING ON THE SPRING !!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Looking back that would be ideal. When he arrived he was like 5 th string LT. He has never not played and wanted to play. They burned his shirt the second play of the first game. He would have played in more games but they went no huddle and he had not practiced it. I’m a perfect world you redshirt all OL. GT had so many leave , getting drunk at a frat house and being arrested , “ concussions “ etc... that Will moved up. He would have found a way anyway. We lose a lot of upper class ol. I’m not about to speculate on why. But for the first time in a while we have a veteran group returning. Will is going to 295 all muscle. I know that because I know how much extra work he does. Any of y’all want a guy to rep your company when he is done. He would be a no brainer. Trust me.
When he’s down he will be having his names called for the NFL ;)

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
The more varied and credible our passing game, the more opposing secondaries have to think about and the more space our running backs will have. Sorry, but I don't think you can sufficiently execute a varied and credible passing game at the collegiate level unless you begin with a credible passing QB.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Looking back that would be ideal. When he arrived he was like 5 th string LT. He has never not played and wanted to play. They burned his shirt the second play of the first game. He would have played in more games but they went no huddle and he had not practiced it. I’m a perfect world you redshirt all OL. GT had so many leave , getting drunk at a frat house and being arrested , “ concussions “ etc... that Will moved up. He would have found a way anyway. We lose a lot of upper class ol. I’m not about to speculate on why. But for the first time in a while we have a veteran group returning. Will is going to 295 all muscle. I know that because I know how much extra work he does. Any of y’all want a guy to rep your company when he is done. He would be a no brainer. Trust me.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Will and you will not find a more well mannered young man. Having gotten to know his dad a bit it easy to see why Will is the young man he is. Any business would find him to be a tremendous asset.