Bright spots...

vespulaid

Georgia Tech Fan
Offense made serious improvements, two passing td’s and the Run D looked good for 3 quarters, I still think we need to play Tobias Oliver as a means to compensate for our lack of O-line as he can make something out of nothing, we keep improving we can make things interesting I say we beat VT and Now Miami, we played a really good team

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, by the end of this season, many more will have found other, less painful, less time-consuming, less exasperating and less expensive ways to spend their fall Saturdays.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
Offense made serious improvements, two passing td’s and the Run D looked good for 3 quarters, I still think we need to play Tobias Oliver as a means to compensate for our lack of O-line as he can make something out of nothing, we keep improving we can make things interesting I say we beat VT and Now Miami, we played a really good team

Why keep doing the qb carousel?

Ramblinwreck6887

Georgia Tech Fan
Bright spot was graham settled in as the game went on and got more comfortable, I think he is the qb we need going through the rest of the season. Maybe place Oliver in wildcat situations and in the slot

Scubapro

Banned
So is being #1 rushing in the country and scoring 42pts vs UT & 35pts UGA

Gotta find moral victories and bright spots like we did then
I was just happy we scored an offensive touchdown. We were staring at getting shut out two weeks in a row.
I saw a few minor improvements.
Still not convinced p-nut knows what he is doing.
This is the bright spot thread...so here goes...
Today's game was better than a pointy stick in the eye.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

I don't know what to say except that I don't really think UNC is that good. But after watching VT and Miami, I don't like our chances against either one of them either.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
please go to the disappointed thread.

You are right.

Our QB had a 23.3 QB rating leading many to conclude he's the obvious answer we've been looking for. Our defense allowed a team averaging ~30% on money down to covert ~50%.

As I've said before, we're showing juice and energy. We could flip the script and have a great season. I hope we do.

Pretending like we've shown any indication of that happening is delusional.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Saw Minihan ( sic) dressed out and stretching on sideline. never a seriously considered as playing . let's hope he can play soon. Also scott morgan is over his knick .

the ol looked ok at times - especially the left side - defoor and Quinney.
on the long run - May made a quick step and walled off the lb .

Saw tstan at walk up - he was visiting w folks . I said hi , gotchis attention and shook his hand, said.....and ...". He smiled and said thanks!

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
What I saw.

Graham played a lot better as he got more time and for a couple of series the offense was damn explosive. Graham can throw a bomb from anywhere. Got to build around him. TO at WR and got a catch. Sanders & Brown but especially Sanders showed he has playmaking potential.
Feed Mason. Please. Howard had some tough runs too.
I’m not too annoyed with the play calls but I’d want to see them more refined in the future. If they can do the 2nd half for both halves, now we cooking.