Bright spots...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Curry played like his hair was on fire and showed a ton of confidence.
The freshmen 17 got playing time and looked good.

Curry had good game The unc rb is good and curry was a big part in containing him. David seems to have seen the plays developing and reacted more aggressively. Still not a le to squeeze thru on blitz as well as 25

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
This dimes that Graham threw for TD’s can someone post them?

Yup

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This Graham to Brown connection is going to be fun to watch the next couple years

bos

Helluva Engineer
I'm cool with Griffin coming in, but Mason should be the main guy THIS year and we need to tell Griffin this ain't highschool, you can't run through everybody.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, Griffin is not taking touches away from Mason. He only ran the ball one time, and total 9 times the entire season. If you watch the game, you'll notice he's really only in there to block. He may be the best one on the roster and had one of the best blocks you'll see by a RB yesterday.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Couple other good plays:

Great catch and run by Adonicas Sanders:
giphy.gif

Graham getting it done with his feet and nearly getting to the pylon:

giphy.gif

Good snag by Sanders:
giphy.gif

And a good snag by Antwan Owens
giphy.gif
These make me want these colors be our official colors.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Yup

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This Graham to Brown connection is going to be fun to watch the next couple years

Look at what graham can do out of the pocket. We need more of this. Baker Mayfield became a top draft pick by having success throwing on the run/creating space with his legs to create time. Russel Wilson did this in college as well and still does to this day. Would love to see moving pockets/boot legs/o-line misdirection going forward.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Bright spot was meeting and chatting with @iceeater1969 before kickoff.

I haven’t read the entire thread, but Kelton Dawson wearing Big B’s 90 probably had his best game to date. I think he had a sack and a TFL in a game where we got little to no pressure on the QB. Our guys play hard and don’t quit.