Not open for further replies.

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
He's an assistant coach. Y'all are talking like we hired God Almighty. :cool:

upload_2019-1-3_22-16-35.png

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He's an assistant coach. Y'all are talking like we hired God Almighty. :cool:
Isnt it more like they are so happy that the ol coach was not a return of sewak?

Remember the let down you got to the last page of the gt final exam and u expected the " shaft" question. U turned the page but u got a question u knew the answer! U expected the shaft, but it wasnt so you were elated.

I'm pretty stoked that this is so un GTAA like.

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
Remember this: https://gtswarm.com/threads/recruiting-roundup-two-weeks-to-nsd.1731/

Mike Rogers got a visit last night from CAM and Paul Johnson...he posted on Twitter that his visit went well. From what I am told he is really torn right now. Brent Key from UCF will be coming by to see him tonight. Key is former Tech player and is really selling negative against GT and how hard the academics are. Rogers is the key UCF commit and they are really going all out to keep him...Rogers still needs a SAT/ACT score to qualify. I was told from someone very close to Rogers is that he wont make his final decision until NSD....I am wondering when Rogers will take the SAT or ACT...The results wont be back till after NSD now.​

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Remember this: https://gtswarm.com/threads/recruiting-roundup-two-weeks-to-nsd.1731/

Mike Rogers got a visit last night from CAM and Paul Johnson...he posted on Twitter that his visit went well. From what I am told he is really torn right now. Brent Key from UCF will be coming by to see him tonight. Key is former Tech player and is really selling negative against GT and how hard the academics are. Rogers is the key UCF commit and they are really going all out to keep him...Rogers still needs a SAT/ACT score to qualify. I was told from someone very close to Rogers is that he wont make his final decision until NSD....I am wondering when Rogers will take the SAT or ACT...The results wont be back till after NSD now.​
Win recruits at all cost. I’m sure he will negatively recruit Bama if it comes down to us and them.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
He the #2 recruiter in the country and basically laterally moved from Bama to here. I would say that’s a pretty big deal.
He the #2 recruiter in the country and basically laterally moved from Bama to here. I would say that’s a pretty big deal.
#2 recruiter = subjective nonsense. Moves to GT and suddenly he is not top 40. (agree that he is a great recruiter regardless). I would think anyone under Nick Saban's thumb would be looking for a reasonable chance to exit. I think he gets assistant head coach here and hopefully a raise.

Listen, I am glad to get a highly regarded coach who used to play for Tech, but the hyperbole on here is off the charts.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
#2 recruiter = subjective nonsense. Moves to GT and suddenly he is not top 40. (agree that he is a great recruiter regardless). I would think anyone under Nick Saban's thumb would be looking for a reasonable chance to exit. I think he gets assistant head coach here and hopefully a raise.

Listen, I am glad to get a highly regarded coach who used to play for Tech, but the hyperbole on here is off the charts.

He was viewed as the top recruiter on the Bama staff. If you can’t get excited about him coming to GT you need to check your fandom. The putting together of this staff is the most exciting thing to happen to GT athletics since the 14 OB.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

So u r down as predicting blah as a recruiter.

By the way Sewak never came to pensacola to see the 2 ol men Andy worked up. One went to Clemson and one was going to Tex a m .

Sewak flipped a recruit from Elon.

Recruiting and sales is 50% effort. I think u will be surprised and I will take my chances w this new group.

Eli

Helluva Engineer

Put Sewak or Joe Speed on Bamas staff they aren't #2 . Bama does sell its self but so do the other 15 factory schools

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer

Let people be happy for once instead of always trying to shoot them down,jeez:rolleyes::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.