Brent Key expected to join Georgia Tech staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
On paper we have traded up a lot with the coaching change. Now bring in the recruits and WIN.

I for one, love to see a GT grad coming home.

New Year's Eve someone said something about UGAg. To which I responded, THWG. Someone else said something and of course I said "Piss on them." Come to find out there was a Georgia "blue blood" in the group who later wouldn't sit near me since I must think she was stupid. Not true since I didn't know she was a big UGAg fan. If I had known that, I would have had to have run some checks .......

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I’m loving the staff Geoff Collins is putting together! There seems to be a strong emphasis on getting the best position coaches he could possibly bring to Tech, and I like it. If the players are coached to have good fundamentals, then they can execute plays better, which leads to winning. And I like winning!

Looking like a staff that can recruit AND coach.

Deleted member 2897

By comparison, if you get 7-8 4-star recruits and the rest 3-stars, and have 20-22 guys, then you’ll have a top 25 class. Based on our average class, that’s 6 more than normal. That’s a pretty big uptick. But it’s also completely possible with this staff. We’re talking about 6 extra 4-stars, not 20.

I am really liking this staff. Still curious to see what the OC does next year. Still say we will be a run heavy offense but I think that is good. Now I just want to see the guys get bigger and stronger.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
Can someone ask that a** KQ to figure out if Jalen Hurts is coming with CBK? I think this is a logical next question given the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.