Brent Key expected to join Georgia Tech staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I would think the announcement would be later this week. I don’t expect it to be today, because the championship game was too fresh. Maybe Thursday?

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh man, I can't get enough o' this ...

:ROFLMAO: What in the actual F were they thinking?

Holder went from "We gon' be heroes after this ...." to "Ermahgard where's tha ground!"

.. in like 3 seconds. :LOL:

The funniest part was if you watch the replay where they show sabans reaction during the play . The assistant wearing glasses just behind him goes, "OH S***!" when he sees the play blowing up. Maybe he convinced saban to try the fake.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Recruiting reopens up on this Friday. Would expect a coach to be announced by then. Need all 10 on the road(believe the NCAA allows all assistants to be out, now?).

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
The funniest part was if you watch the replay where they show sabans reaction during the play . The assistant wearing glasses just behind him goes, "OH S***!" when he sees the play blowing up. Maybe he convinced saban to try the fake.

Haha, I was thinking, "Dude ... RUN!".

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The guy who made the tackle was triple teamed and just busted right through all of them.

The biggest difference I see in the Clemson's and Bammer's and the rest of college football including us are DL's who just won't be blocked.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I don't think Dabo will ever leave Clemson.
Well I couldnt wait till Wednesday when I saw the recent posts.

Dabo s son is the fg holder
22 Swinney.
Did well on one that was a little inside.

I mentored a salesmen at my old company. He was a fg kicker for usf and he showed me how the kicker and holder are a machine when it's working.
Need to give props to Brad S for doing a fine job w WW!

Yea, we are going to be facing a Dabo / venables coached Clemson team for a long time.

Animal02

Banned
Well I couldnt wait till Wednesday when I saw the recent posts.

Dabo s son is the fg holder
22 Swinney.
Did well on one that was a little inside.

I mentored a salesmen at my old company. He was a fg kicker for usf and he showed me how the kicker and holder are a machine when it's working.
Need to give props to Brad S for doing a fine job w WW!

Yea, we are going to be facing a Dabo / venables coached Clemson team for a long time.
Snapper, holder and kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.