Brad Stewart is an athlete

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Good grief. The point of the original video post was a teammate was excited to see him do something and wanted to share it, which is a great sign that the guys are tight, and the new players are fitting in well. This is a GOOD thing in my opinion; a good sign going into next Fall...
Yes, you are right. Some of us just want to have little fun.

But now let me use an overused word, even, sometimes, a corny word -Love. If our team develops the same kind of love for each other as they has last year we will be in really good shape. I am loving the team togetherness.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
My sources are telling Brad is having second thoughts about signing with Tech and is considering transferring to Stanford.
I sincerely hope your sources are not correct because JT certainly seems to be impressed what what Brad has been doing this summer with the informal workouts.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I think Brad is a great atlelete, but to say he's going to be the best WR is just crazy to me he Is better at some things and worse at some things than the other WRs. Let the kids get on the field before we say anyone is gonna be a "superstar" because there has been many players we thought would be good but turned out to be a bust, and that goes for the whole 2015 class and the ones to come, and please if you are gonna put ppl down for sayin a player is gonna be a beast don't be hypocritical and get on this thread and say Brad is. I would also be saying this about the other players, so it's not just because there is a huge controversy about Brad.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
You know whats worse than Brad having a couple of fans on here who are always talking him up ? The fact that about ten times as many of us seem to have a problem with it. I've been guilty myself. Brad's one of us now. Let's hope he's every bit as good as those who know him say he is.

thwgjacket

I believe Brad is the most college ready WR we have in this class. Maybe even the whole team.
image.jpg

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
First, there is no controversy. <weird choice of word>
Second, all receivers do some things better than others.<thanks Captain Obvious>
Controversy definition:
disagreement, typically when prolonged, public, and heated.
I would say there has been controversy over Brad on if he is good or not or will be good or not, maybe you had a different meaning of controversy in your head?

Yes all wide receivers do things better than others, but you obviously missed my point that because of that you can't say one will be better than the other because none of them are that complete package just yet. I honestly don't know why I even tried to explain myself with you, it's pretty much a dead end, you seem to always start stuff on here, or just say rude comments which there is no reason for, but whatever floats your boat.

Declinometer

Banned
Controversy definition:
disagreement, typically when prolonged, public, and heated.
I would say there has been controversy over Brad on if he is good or not or will be good or not, maybe you had a different meaning of controversy in your head?

Yes all wide receivers do things better than others, but you obviously missed my point that because of that you can't say one will be better than the other because none of them are that complete package just yet. I honestly don't know why I even tried to explain myself with you, it's pretty much a dead end, you seem to always start stuff on here, or just say rude comments which there is no reason for, but whatever floats your boat.
There's not a disagreement as to whether he is going to be good or not, there are just some people around here that get their collective panties in a wad because some people are looking forward to seeing him excel.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
There's not a disagreement as to whether he is going to be good or not, there are just some people around here that get their collective panties in a wad because some people are looking forward to seeing him excel.
I do believe there are people that do that, but I honestly think some ppl just don't see what others see and because of that they don't think he's that good. I personal hope he does well because he's here at tech, and I believe he has good upside. Only time will tell who in this class will be good though.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The #1 thing that made Ted Williams a great hitter was his hand eye coordination. His vision was phenomenal and his reactions laser quick. What I saw in Smelter was the ability to see the ball and time his reaction to where it would be when it arrived. I think Brad shares that ability. Maybe he isn't the best athlete we recruited at WR. Maybe he will be a flop. But I like this trait and think it will serve him well.