Bracketology - Let's Do This

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Fun ending to the UCLA/MSU game.

UCLA executed really well on both ends, while MSU ground to a halt on offense.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Fun ending to the UCLA/MSU game.
That was an interesting game. MichSt didn't look to be having any fun at all and were far from the cohesive unit that one would expect from a Tournament team. Izzo was barking, the players were barking. To open overtime, the Spartan players were nervous and separated from each other. You could see the pressure on their faces. Meanwhile, UCLA was having fun.

This is why I don't like metrics as the sole source of selection into the NCAAT. There were many other teams sitting at home that would have put a much better show on the court than that Family Feud act by MichSt. The Spartans had the talent but they were not a worthy team and didn't look to even appreciate the experience. That bothers me.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That was an interesting game. MichSt didn't look to be having any fun at all and were far from the cohesive unit that one would expect from a Tournament team. Izzo was barking, the players were barking. To open overtime, the Spartan players were nervous and separated from each other. You could see the pressure on their faces. Meanwhile, UCLA was having fun.

This is why I don't like metrics as the sole source of selection into the NCAAT. There were many other teams sitting at home that would have put a much better show on the court than that Family Feud act by MichSt. The Spartans had the talent but they were not a worthy team and didn't look to even appreciate the experience. That bothers me.

I enjoyed the ending of the game because I knew the absolute first thing that would happen this morning would be @bwelbo with a takedown of the B1G.

I was right, but honestly think he went light on them.