Bracketology - Let's Do This

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We need a few wins by the ACC teams just to prove the conference is not that bad. Not having Moses was a big hurtle for us to overcome. We had no real back up. Yet to be determined for next year.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
We need a few wins by the ACC teams just to prove the conference is not that bad. Not having Moses was a big hurtle for us to overcome. We had no real back up. Yet to be determined for next year.
We do, but I won't be surprised if the ACC has a dreadful tournament. Conference is down, but circumstances really worked against us.

UVa should be a sweet 16 team, but COVID may have them out in the first round.

VT should have been able to win one, but I think we saw the affect of missing 3/4 of the last half of the season.

With a more reasonable seed and Moses, Tech should have been in the round of 32 and maybe sweet 16

UNC and FSU are probably best setup for success, and UNC is mediocre this year.

Deleted member 2897

We haven’t lost a game we should have won yet. The Big Ten looks significantly worse. We’ve been extremely competitive against the higher seeds so far.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
We only have 2 teams who were seeded to at least win a couple games. And then that’s it. Nobody was seeded to pass beyond the Sweet 16. If Purdue loses, the Big Ten is the laughing stock of the country.
True but all the talking heads will still say ACC 0-3

Deleted member 2897

Bingo. If you don't win any games you can't poke fun at other's performances - it just rings hollow.

Sure you can when you’re given a bunch of high seeds. Let’s wait and see if Clemson and Florida State win. **** these ****s who give us high seeds and then say “look you didn’t win”. ****ing #2 Ohio State lost. Michigan State lost. #4 Purdue is losing to a ****ing 13. There isn’t a comparison. We only have a couple teams who are supposed to win a game.

Deleted member 2897

#13 North Texas lead #4 Purdue all game. Purdue tied it up at the end to force overtime. Go Big Ten! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Milwaukee

Banned
For any Bdubs regulars, or if you wanna work the system, you get 6 free boneless wings (aka chicken breast chunks) for every game that goes into OT if you check in on the app. The Purdue game is already the 4th game in 2 days (24 wings) added to your account. And the workaround is even if you don’t want to go to Bdubs just drive to the parking lot of your local one at anytime during the day and Check In on the app. That check-in makes you eligible for every game that is being played that day. I went to Bdubs for lunch today and I’ll still get credit for this Purdue North Texas game.